Fantasies coming true

Shubman savoured Ishan's lips. He was just like a hungry beast. Ishan's lips tasted like strawberries, because he had them just a moment ago, and Shubman loved how they tasted. His lips were soft against him, actually too soft. Shubman has always imagined, that Ishan's pink lips were soft, but not this much.

On the other hand, for Ishan, Shubman lips were soft, but a little rough too. But it fitted against his perfectly. Shubman tasted like something mixed with strawberry and chocolate. It was an uncommon taste, but Ishan could never deny that they were hella yum.

Shubman's hands never left Ishan's waist. He was scared that if he left Ishan, he would move away and Shubman cannot afford to lose what he's having now.

Whereas, Ishan's hands which were first feeling and caressing Shubman's biceps went up to hold him by his neck and to deepen the kiss as well. He has never thought this day would come.

It was the best day for both of them. Both of their fantasies are coming true.

Both eventually ran out of oxygen and had to pull out to breathe. But it was just for mere seconds.

Shubman didn't have enough. When your dream come true you always want it to last longer. He again grabbed Ishan's lips with his. Ishan groaned and tried to speak in between,

"S..shub..mmm...pl..please.."

Shubman thought that maybe he's being extra and Ishan is still out of breath. So he quickly pulled out and stared at the boy panting and breathing heavily in front of him.

Ishan was surely out of breath. But the moment Shubman gave him was not enough.

He was again struck out of breath when he felt Shubman go between his neck and leaving open mouth kisses there. He tried so hard to keep the moans inside. But he couldn't. When he felt Shubman's teeth biting against his skin, a breathy and airy moan left his mouth, as he tugged at Shubman's hair and Shubman felt that his ears were literally blessed.

Ishan took a sharp intake of breath when he felt Shubman slide his right hand up his thigh.

He threw his head back in order to give Shubman more access to his neck. And Shubman loved the co-operation that Ishan was doing with him.

Ishan knew the bruise would probably form a hickey the next day and he could feel Shubman proceeding to give another near his collarbone. But he couldn't complaint because it felt so fucking good.

"Shubman.."

Shubman felt so proud of himself when Ishan moaned out his name like that. There was nothing he could be more proud of.

Ishan held his hair and got him out of his neck before staring at his eyes for mere seconds before their lips crashed down again. This time Shubman decided to make it intimate.

He bit Ishan's lower lip in an order in which Ishan opened his mouth to moan and Shubman not losing this opportunity, slipped his tongue inside. Both fought for a while but in the end, Shubman won. Ishan let his tongue enter his mouth and savour each and every inch which he couldn't even reach.

Their hot moment was interrupted by a phone call. Shubman groaned and pulled out before taking his phone out. He saw the caller id,

Siddharth (Manager)

He picked the call

Shubman : hello?

Manager : back to the hotel right now, and don't forget Ishan behind...
.
.
.
I mean- c'mon ya. I feel bad myself. Why the manager had to interfere?🙄

Okay, so let me know in the comments, why do you think the manager called them? (the manager didn't see anything which they had btw)