ch. 4

Danbuliu screened twice, and it didn't take much effort to select the artist he wanted to bring.

Youyou Entertainment was originally a little-known small company. It was not until a pair of twin brothers debuted in the draft last year that they were able to squeeze into the bottom of the entertainment industry and went public through a backdoor.

The company has two major divisions. Li Yi, the director of the artist business department, has the famous twins in his hand, plus some unknown artists who have made their debut.

In addition, there is the trainee division in the hands of Denbuliu, which relies on a bunch of unequal contracts to make shady money. There are a lot of trainees, but the quality is generally low, and many of them are crooked.

But fortunately there are still things worth cultivating.

The next morning, Dan Buliu met Yong Baosheng in the restaurant and mentioned the matter to him by the way.

"Why did you choose this person?" Yong Baosheng frowned at the photo, "Have you forgotten that he beat up an investor at a dinner last time? He even asked me to go out and apologize with a shameful face. If he hadn't participated in " JUST ME", I hid him long ago."

Danbuliu raised his eyebrows, as if he was not surprised: "You have such a strong temper?"

"No, I have never seen someone so disobedient to discipline." Yong Baosheng sighed and shook his head repeatedly, "Otherwise, you should change to another one. In my opinion, Jiang Yitian is pretty good, with decent appearance and all the talents he should have. Yes, the key is to be very obedient."

"No." Denbuliu refused without hesitation.

"Hey, I don't understand. Why do you insist on picking Hui Ji?" Yong Baosheng narrowed his eyes and asked suspiciously, "Does he have some private agreement with you?"

Decan Buliu put down his chopsticks and raised his eyes slightly to look at him, as if he was looking at his incompetent subordinates.

"Okay, okay, okay," Yong Baosheng was so frightened by his stare that he couldn't help but feel defeated, "I just said it casually, and I don't blame you for anything."

Only then did Denbuliu look away and said calmly: "You don't understand?"

Yong Baosheng shook his head: "I don't understand."

"He has a red face," Denbuliu explained. "Even if he doesn't have any talents, just standing there can make countless people scream."

"Look what you said," Yongbaosheng said unhappy, "All the trainees in our company are famous, and they are much better-looking than him."

Decan Buliu: "You pick a few and show them to me."

Yong Baosheng randomly ordered a few and said, "I think they're all pretty much the same."

"It's far behind," Danbuliu put together the information of several people and compared it. "Hui Ji has very standard facial features. Looking at the entire company, you can't find 10 people with such standard facial features like him." Come."

Yong Baosheng frowned: "That's what I say, but what's the use of standards?"

Denbuliu: "It shows that his aesthetics are very popular, and there will be a lot of people who like him. In the words of your industry, he is handsome in 360 degrees without blind spots. And those people you mentioned are handsome under certain conditions. To Only by finding the right angle can you take good-looking pictures."

Yong Baosheng compared it again and seemed to understand a little.

Denbuliu continued: "Besides his face, Hui Ji also has a good figure and temperament, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, lazy but not wretched. His voice condition is also good, whether he is a prostitute or filming in the future. Very expressive."