ch. 48

As soon as these words came out, everyone present was stunned.

Ji Shuang couldn't hold it back and laughed out loud. The other people's expressions were also a bit incomprehensible.

Ji Youdao's words were okay. This was originally a family meeting of the Ji family, and everyone present was a member of the Ji family. But when someone with a foreign surname is present, these words start to sound a little ridiculous.

But why is this outsider named Decai here?

Hui Ji was also thinking about this issue and almost subconsciously wanted to get up.

Shhh--

Denbuliu cast a reassuring glance at him, signaling him to stand still.

Hui Ji sat down again, but couldn't help but feel anxious.

All the people in the Ji family are like wolves and tigers. It's easier for him to deal with it himself, but if he gets involved again...

"That's nonsense!" Ji Youdao finally reacted and was so angry that he blew his beard and stared, "Who are you? Who allowed you to be so arrogant here?"

"Dan Buliu," said Dan Buliu, taking out a business card and holding it in his hand, he said politely, "President of Stardust Entertainment."

Ji Youdao didn't speak, waiting for him to hand over his business card.

Declined but motionless, there is an expression on your face as if you want to get it yourself.

The two faced off for several seconds, with neither one willing to give in. The old housekeeper was forced to become an errand boy and took the business card from Dan Buliu and presented it to Ji Youdao.

"As for who invited me in so brazenly," Dan Buliu raised his eyebrows, "I'm afraid I have to ask Ji Hanmo."

Did Ji Hanmo call people in?

Ji Youdao's face suddenly darkened: "Hammer, what's your explanation?"

Ji Hanmo cursed in his heart.

He originally asked Denbuliu to show off his acquisition results, but he didn't expect this person to be so mischievous and mess up his arrangements.

But fortunately, the acquisition is a foregone conclusion, and the situation is not too bad now.

"Grandpa, it was indeed me who asked him to come in." Ji Hanmo took a step forward to explain, "I just mentioned the development route of Hollywood, and acquiring a stagnant company is the first step of our strategy."

"With all due respect," Denbuliu sneered, "Is it too shameless for Mr. Ji to base his business blueprint on other people's projects?"

Ji Hanmo said without changing his expression: "Success or failure depends on the hero. The winner is the one who laughs at the end."

Decan Buliu: "But the company is still in my name."

Ji Hanmo: "That's why I asked you to come over and take over."

"Sorry, I'm not free today," Denbuliu shrugged and refused to cooperate. "Besides, the company is on holiday, and the handover will wait until next year."

"No need." After Ji Hanmo finished speaking, he clapped his hands. Soon, a short-haired woman in a suit walked out from behind him.

"Vice President Pei?" After seeing the person clearly, Danbuliu was a little surprised.

Ji Hanmo: "Vice President Pei has brought the handover charter."

It seemed that Dan Buliu had realized something, and his face slowly darkened: "You betrayed me?"