Ch. 6

Decan Buliu returned to the parking lot, only to find that Chi Luyang was the only one there.

"Minister," seeing him coming, Chi Luyang lowered his head in embarrassment, as if he had done something wrong, "I'm sorry, I lost Hui Ji..."

"It's not lost," Danbuliu didn't take it to heart, opened the car door and got into the back seat, "He went to see his grandma."

"Look at grandma?" Chi Luyang raised his head, his eyes full of confusion as he entered the workplace for the first time, "How do you know?"

Danbuliu didn't answer, and Chi Luyang continued to talk: "Actually, I wanted to ask on the set just now, how did you know that Hui Ji went to the hospital?"

Dabuliu tapped his knee with his right index finger and reminded, "I asked you to do Hui Ji's background check."

"I did it," Chi Luyang nodded, "I found out which year and month he was born and how many people in his family he has."

"Then you should also know that he goes to the hospital to visit his grandma every week." Danbuliu said slowly, "Now that he only has half a day of private time a week to record the program, he can only come to visit his grandma."

"So that's it," Chi Luyang suddenly realized, and then felt ashamed, "I only knew that his grandma was sick, but I never thought that he would ask for leave to come out to see him..."

In fact, this is not difficult to guess, but Chi Luyang thinks that Hui Ji is a person with a terrible personality. He does not hesitate to be deducted points by the program team, but also takes time off to visit his grandmother... This kind of tender behavior seems to have nothing to do with him. on any relationship.

"Hey, it's my fault," Chi Luyang shook his head, "I denied him first."

Den Bu Liu: "Don't rely on other people's words to judge a person's character. To truly understand a person, what matters is his behavior."

And based on Hui Ji's growth experience, this grandmother probably holds a lot of weight in his heart.

They didn't wait long in the car, and soon Hui Ji came out of the inpatient department.

Decan Buliu sat in the back seat with a tablet computer and was drawing a mind map of Hui Ji's career development.

Hui Ji opened the back door and saw Luan Buliu sitting in the back seat. He closed the door and got in the passenger seat.

This move shocked Chi Luyang for a moment, and he glanced at the rearview mirror in fear. It wasn't until he found that his expression remained normal that he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As he started the car, he spoke to Hui Ji curiously: "Are you going to see your grandma?"

Hui Ji said "hmm" with a cold expression. With the band-aid on his face, he looks extremely fierce.

But when he thought that the other person just went to visit his grandma, Chi Luyang felt that this person was not so scary, and took the initiative: "Oh, just say it when you go to see your grandma. You left suddenly. I thought you had gone somewhere."

Hui Ji raised his hand to fasten his seat belt and ignored his overly familiar greetings.

The black car drove away from the hospital, but instead of heading towards the program set, it went in the completely opposite direction.

Looking at the street scene passing by outside the window, a sneer appeared in Hui Ji's heart.

He also said that he would be promoted as a superstar, but did he end up showing his fox tail so soon?