ch. 21

Danbuliu wanted to ask Hui Ji why he left without authorization before the game, but when he saw Hui Ji like this, he couldn't say anything harsh.

The boy hugged him tightly, his body trembling with uneasiness, like a young child who was afraid of losing something he cherished.

He was tall and his arms were spread like iron rings around the back of Denbuliu, which almost completely enveloped him.

Denbuliu was so crowded that he almost couldn't breathe. He raised his wrist with difficulty and looked at the time. There were still 20 minutes until the live broadcast started. But Central Park is 10 kilometers away from the set, and it takes at least 20 minutes including traffic lights.

"Hui Ji," a minute later, Danbuliu reached out and pushed Hui Ji away, reminding him, "the live broadcast is about to start, you should go back."

Hui Ji moved in his arms and finally reacted. He quickly let go of Tan Bu Liu and took two steps back.

As if he felt a little embarrassed, Hui Ji turned his back to Denbuliu and said in a muffled voice, "I'll go back by myself."

"Where are you going?" Danbuliu reached out and held him.

Hui Ji lowered his head and glanced at his wrist that was being held, and then uttered two words: "Take a taxi."

"It's too late," Danbuliu threw a helmet over, "Get in the car, I'll take you there."

Only then did Hui Ji discover that Decan Buliu had borrowed a motorcycle from somewhere. The modified appearance was quite cool, like a racing mount for the rich second generation.

Denbuliu put on his helmet and handed over a business card: "Thank you, I'll return the car to you after I send him off."

"Hi, it's a small thing," a young rich man with red hair next to him took the business card and said with a smile, "I would rather say that it is an honor for this car to be ridden by a big shot like you."

This is a young rich second generation who came here specifically to watch Tanbuliu skydiving. After Tanbuliu took off from the city center building, he raced all the way to Central Park. Seeing Denbuliu succeed in landing, he completely transformed into a little fanboy. Not to mention borrowing a car, even if he lent his pants to Dan Buliu, he would not complain at all.

Hui Ji was a little awkward and refused to get in the car: "Let me ride."

"Your current condition is not suitable for riding a bicycle," Denbuliu held the handle with both hands and touched the ground with one foot. His tone was unquestionable, "Come up here and don't make me say it a second time."

Hui Ji hesitated for two seconds and finally got into the car.

The motorcycle rushed out with a "boom", and Hui Ji was pulled backward by the powerful recoil.

"Hold me tight." A weak voice came along with the sound of the wind.

Hui Ji's fingers moved, and he tentatively put his hand on the side of Luan Buliu's waist. After hesitating for a moment, he finally hugged her completely.

The parts in the arms are warm and flexible, and you can feel the vigorous vitality through the clothes.

And so thin.

Is your slim waist so thin? He could hold it completely with one arm.

With such a thin body, he can help him defeat gangsters in alleys, jump from high altitudes without any injuries, and help him solve difficulties time and time again.

This was definitely not something that the decadent person in his previous life could do. Hui Ji had never realized so clearly that the person living in this body now was a completely unfamiliar soul.