ch. 10

If they had previously promised to make him a superstar and give him a C-level debut, it was all a trick to confuse him. But what is the current decadent behavior?

At such a critical moment, what he did with his actions had seriously violated Lin Su's interests.

In Hui Ji's memory, Decan Buliu should have been consistent with the attitude of the program team. He would have ignored the matter and ignored it, or he might have been reprimanding him for bullying his teammates in an attitude of being a helper rather than a kisser.

But now, Denbuliu has settled all the troubles for him...

Hui Ji looked at Dan Bu Liu intently, and suddenly felt an unfamiliar feeling that he had never experienced before.

"I'm your agent," Denbuliu asked, "If I don't help you, who will I help?"

He said it so naturally, as if it was a matter of course.

Is that really what you think?

Hui Ji couldn't believe it. He stared hard at the pair of dark eyes, trying to find ridicule, concealment, deception... or any related emotions in the eyes of the decadent.

But he failed.

Denbuliu looked at him calmly, with genuine concern in his eyes.

He doesn't want this kind of inexplicable concern.

Hui Ji was stung by the languorous gaze, and looked away in embarrassment, pretending to be cold and said: "You don't need to worry, I have a way of doing it myself!"

"Do you have any idea?" Dai Buliu seemed to be angry. He suddenly grabbed Hui Ji's tie and asked almost against his nose, "I haven't asked you yet, who asked you to set up this situation on your own?"

Hui Ji turned away, barely daring to look him in the eyes: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Denbuliu frowned: "You want me to repeat your glorious deeds?"

"Okay," Hui Ji chuckled and said nonchalantly, "Tell me about it."

Denbuliu: "When selecting team members, you deliberately selected Jiang Yitian who wanted to be paired with Lin Su, and when he was training passively, you pretended to be very angry, making the other party mistakenly think that you were provoked by him. , thus codifying the false fact that you bullied your teammates."

"And when there were rumors in the program that you were bullying your teammates, not only did you not stop it, but you actively allowed the situation to escalate."

"Finally, it all came to the day of your performance. Hot searches about your bullying began to appear on the Internet, as well as the fact that you received the lowest score in this performance... From beginning to end, this was all set by you, right?"

In the dark corridor where no one was passing by, Dai Buliu slowly circled Hui Ji's tie in his right hand, then put his palm against Hui Ji's chest, and pushed the person against the wall little by little with every word he spoke.

Strong and unquestionable.

The person being questioned suddenly laughed.

"So what if it's me?" Hui Ji didn't feel the embarrassment of being forced into a desperate situation at all. He lowered his head and pressed it against the tip of his nose, saying almost harshly, "I did it on purpose. I deliberately set up a trap to lure them into the game, and deliberately let Jiang Yitian framed me and allowed the program team to do nothing, even though the audience voted for me with low scores."

"When everyone is scolding me for bullying my teammates and asking me to get out of the entertainment industry, I will release the unedited video to show that I am the victim."