ch. 39

"No," Denbuliu adjusted the collar of his coat with a cold tone, "You are the music director. You can decide the content yourself. You don't have to ask me about everything."

"But this is not something I can decide alone," Hui Ji shook his head and said stubbornly, "My soundtrack was created for the movie from the beginning. If it leaves the movie, the score will have no value in existence."

He lowered his eyes, and there was an invisible pause in his movements.

Hui Ji's words were too cryptic, and only the two of them knew that they not only referred to the movie and soundtrack, but also hinted at some kind of relationship and emotion.

Hui Ji took a step forward and walked in front of Dan Buliu, his eyes so direct that he was almost disrespectful: "Even so, aren't you willing to listen?"

Decanbuliu looked up at him, silent.

"Mr. Decai, so you're still here?" On the other side, Yu Lingsheng came over with his younger brother, "Sorry, did I disturb you?"

Denbuliu looked away and said calmly: "Is something wrong?"

"Hey, my brother insists on coming over to apologize to you." Yu Lingsheng rubbed Yu Xiaotang's head and pushed it gently, "What do you want to say? Say it now."

"Um..." Yu Xiaotang lowered his head, barely daring to look into his depressed eyes, "Brother, thank you for today!"

Decan Buliu: "You're welcome."

"Also...I'm sorry too," Yu Xiaotang clenched her hands and plucked up the courage to look up at him, "I secretly followed you before, but I didn't mean any harm. I just wanted to confirm if you were a bad person..."

"Bad guy?" Danbuliu raised his eyebrows.

"Um..." Yu Xiaotang paused and explained awkwardly, "My brother is often deceived by others, and I'm afraid you will deceive him too."

"But it's okay now. You are all very good people." At this point, Yu Xiaotang showed a relieved smile. "The director, screenwriter, and the big boss are all very good. I misunderstood you."

Decan Buliu raised his eyebrows: "Are you being deceived by me?"

Yu Xiaotang:?

Yu Xiaotang's eyes widened in shock: "So you lied to me?! Brother, the big boss said...said..."

"Don't be afraid, Mr. Cai is teasing you." Yu Lingsheng rubbed his head and said slowly, "Quickly say thank you, Mr. Cai."

"Oh, you lied to me?" Yu Xiaotang blinked. Although he still didn't quite understand, he still said obediently, "Thank you, Mr. Decai."

Yu Lingsheng said: "Okay, you go out and wait for brother. I also have something to say to Mr. Decai."

Yu Xiaotang blinked: "Can't I listen?"

"Of course," Yu Ling nodded, seriously, "You have to grow up to listen to what I want to say as an adult."

"Oh," Yu Xiaotang waved, turned and ran away, "Then I'll wait for you outside."

It wasn't until Yu Xiaotang left that Yu Lingsheng came to Danbuliu and said with some restraint: "Mr. Deci, we two brothers were not sensible before. Fortunately, you have a lot of money and don't care about the past grudges. We have nothing to repay you. Yes, if you have anything to do, just ask me, and I, Yu Lingsheng, will never say no even if I can do it."

Denbuliu did not put the previous misunderstanding into his heart, and said calmly: "You make a good movie, which is the greatest reward for me."

"This is what we should do," Yu Lingsheng scratched his head and grinned, "To be honest, I haven't accepted a film in three years. If I hadn't received this film, my brother and I wouldn't have the money to pay the rent. ."