ch. 29

At present, there is still a 26.3% gap in the shares. According to the stock price of Youyou Entertainment, even if Zhou Jue's investment is added, the funds are still not enough.

Even Decan Buliu was thinking about whether he should ask Zhou Jue to pluck wool again.

However, at this moment, Hui Ji handed him a bank card.

They were having dinner that day. Holding the rice bowl sluggishly, he looked up in confusion and asked, "What is this?"

"Aren't you short of money?" Hui Ji looked indifferently, "I don't know how much you are short of. All I can scrape together is in my card."

Decan Bu Liu: "No need."

"Why not?" Hui Ji forced the card into his hand, somewhat displeased, "The twins' and Zhou Jue's money is fine, but not mine?"

"What does it have to do with them?" Denbuliu looked puzzled and returned the bank card.

"What's the reason?" Hui Ji threw the card over again, and the boy looked at him with dark eyes, insisting on a result, "Are you so unwilling to accept my help?"

Seeing the stubbornness in his eyes, he sighed dejectedly and said slowly: "I don't want to involve you."

Hui Ji laughed: "I am happy to be involved by you."

After a moment of silence, Denbuliu picked up the card and asked him: "How many are in it?"

Hui Ji was a little embarrassed: "Time is tight, I didn't get much money, just 100 million."

"One hundred million?" Danbuliu was shocked, "Where did you get so much money?"

Hui Ji: "Remuneration for work, and some investments."

"The work reward is only a few hundred, how did you get the other nine thousand?" Danbuliu squinted his eyes and looked carefully, "Be honest, you didn't do anything bad without hiding it from me, right?"

Hui Ji: "No."

After all, he is reborn and has a lot of knowledge that others don't know. It's just that the time was too short, otherwise he could have come up with more.

What's more, if he really does something bad, his income will not be more than 100 million.

Decanbuliu was indeed short of money now. He did not refuse anymore and just said: "I will follow the normal process and I will give you 10% of the equity."

"It doesn't matter," Hui Ji didn't take it to heart, "As long as I can help you."

Danbuliu raised his eyebrows: "You don't trust me so much? Are you afraid that I'll make money and run away?"

Hui Ji looked at him for a few seconds and said quietly: "It would be great if this were true."

Decadent:?

"Nothing, just kidding." Hui Ji shook his head, but his eyes deepened little by little.

If he didn't cheat him and run away with the money, then he would have a reason to pester him to the end of the world.

*

At the same time, Li Yi seemed to be aware of the twins' loss of control, and began to post a small essay online that night to complain.

He first vented his bitterness, saying that the twins were slack at work and ruined several collaborations. Then he posted the medical records of Li Xingbei who sent him to the hospital.

Li Xingbei's reputation has already been polarized, and now that his father has come forward to accuse him, a wave of abuse poured out online.

The trolls added fuel to the flames, and passers-by who didn't know the truth were involved, and the entry #李星北beat Father# quickly became a hot search topic.