ch. 27

I didn't have the habit of smoking before. I only took two puffs and then stopped. He went to the store clerk and asked for a disposable paper cup. He didn't smoke, he just used the paper cup to catch the ashes and waited for the cigarettes to burn out on his fingertips.

After he had burned most of the pack of cigarettes, his cell phone finally rang.

"Thank you." It was Li Xingbei's voice, low and hoarse, with a thick nasal sound.

Decan Buliu: "You're welcome."

Li Xingbei: "You can come back."

Decanbuliu put out half the cigarette in his hand, went back to the convenience store and threw the paper cup into the trash can. When he came out again, he had a pack of wet wipes in his hand.

The twins took the tissue and said thank you again.

As he started the car, Li Xingbei suddenly said: "I don't want to go home tonight."

When I think about the cameras at home and the places where Li Yi has appeared, I feel sick to death.

"Brother Cai," Li Yuexi called him in a soft voice after crying, "can you help us open a hotel?"

"The hotel is not convenient," Denbuliu was silent for a moment and shook his head, "You can go to my house."

The twins looked at each other, a little embarrassed: "Would it be too much trouble for you?"

"Won't."

After saying that, he took them to a convenience store to buy toiletries. It was already twelve o'clock in the morning when they got home. He arranged for the twins to sleep in their own room, and he planned to spend the night on the sofa.

Although Caiyin lives on campus and is not at home, it is still not good for such a big man to sleep in a girl's bed.

After finishing washing, he lay down on the sofa tiredly. He took a bottle of water from his shopping bag, unscrewed the cap and took a swig.

The hot semen fell down his throat and into his stomach, and his expression changed instantly.

This is not water...? But wine? !

This was what the twins had picked up at the convenience store when he was buying toiletries just now. He thought it was sparkling water, but he didn't expect it to be alcohol.

Decanbuliu stood up and tightened the bottle cap in a panic.

Li Yuexi came out of the shower and saw that there was something wrong with her expression, and she was a little worried: "Brother Cai, what's wrong with you?"

Denbuliu held the bottle of wine, his expression dripping with gloom: "Did you buy the wine?"

"Well," Li Yuexi lowered his head, a little embarrassed, "I'm not in a good mood... I want to drink to vent..."

Decadent: "..."

Normally, he would have cursed people. But at this moment, the twins had just experienced ups and downs in life, and he didn't pay attention, so he drank wine by mistake.

"What's wrong?" Li Yuexi was a little worried when he noticed that his expression was wrong, "Xingbei, come out and take a look. Something doesn't seem right about Brother Xie."

"I'm fine." Danbuliu pushed away the two people's supporting hands and said coldly, "You guys rest first. I have to go out for something. I'll talk about anything tomorrow."

"So late?" Li Xingbei glanced outside. The sky was dark and the rain was falling heavily. "Do we have to go now?"

Li Yuexi was also worried and said anxiously: "Did we occupy your bed? So you have no place to sleep? Don't bother, Xingbei and I can just make a bed on the floor."