ch. 36

Because of the face pinching incident, Debu Liuliu was so angry that he ignored Hui Ji for the entire day.

Hui Ji knew that he was in the wrong, so he followed Dai Buliu like a despised daughter-in-law, and Rang Xiangdong would never dare to go west.

But Denbuliu still ignored him and handled his work alone with his laptop in hand.

Today is the weekend and he didn't go to the company. He wore a set of navy blue silk pajamas and worked overtime at home. The fabric was soft and draped, outlines his slim and tall body. The dark silk made his skin whiter and whiter, the red ones became redder and the white ones became whiter. It was so beautiful that Hui Ji could not move his eyes away.

It's really strange, why didn't he realize that Denbuliu was so beautiful before?

No, she looked very good before she was defeated, but she looks particularly good recently. Even when she is angry, she looks so good.

Hui Ji was stunned, and his forehead was suddenly hit by a paper ball. When I opened it, I saw six words written on it -

[Who allowed you to read it? 】

The tone was very fierce, and it was still a question.

Hui Ji couldn't help but laugh. He put away the ball of paper and wrote a note and threw it over.

【Not working? Why are you still peeking at me? 】

Decadent: "..."

Before he could respond, Hui Ji threw another paper ball over.

[Don't quibble, if you don't look at me, how do you know I'm looking at you? 】

Is it endless? Decanbuliu threw the paper ball into the trash can and said coldly: "Come here."

As soon as he finished speaking, Hui Ji rushed over like a dog that saw a Frisbee, and almost didn't even stop.

Denbuliu shrank back in disgust and said coldly: "Are you very free?"

"You don't know if I'm free or not?" Hui Ji came over, his eyes bright, "What's more, no matter how busy I am, I still want to see you."

"..."

"Hui Ji."

"What are you doing?" Hui Ji stared at him with dark eyes for a while, then lowered his head weakly, "Are you still angry?"

Danbuliu snorted coldly, and before he could speak, Huiji brought his face closer: "Don't be angry, or I'll let you pinch it back."

"Get lost." Danbuliu shouted with a slap in the face.

His force was very light, more like holding Hui Ji's face and pushing him away than a slap.

Hui Ji was prepared to be beaten, but he didn't expect that what he received was just a light touch.

Are you willing not to hit him?

Hui Ji's heart moved, and he took advantage of the situation to hold Dai Buliu's right hand and put it against his face.

Decadent:?

He wanted to stop his hand but was held tightly by Hui Ji. The boy's cheek was pressed against his palm, and his furry head rubbed against his forearm. He had never been so close to anyone before.

An inconspicuous blush stained his ears, and he scolded in a cold voice: "Let go."

Not only did Hui Ji not let go, he grabbed his arm, rubbed it, and slapped him: "You touched me first."

touch......

Danbuliu's forehead jumped, and he raised his left hand and gave it to him.

This time, he was not as lucky as before. There was a "pop" sound and Hui Ji received a solid hit on the left side of his face.