ch. 11

"Why did he leave?" It wasn't until Hui Ji completely walked out of their sight that Lin Su came back to his senses and said with some guilt, "Did I make him angry by saying hello to you just now?"

Denbuliu had a stern face and a cold tone: "You'd better come to me if you have anything to do."

"Oh, you guessed it?" Lin Su said in a brisk tone, seemingly not affected by his sluggish attitude.

"That's right, I would like to ask you to continue to be my agent." After saying that, he smiled at Tan Buliu, like honey sparkling in the sun, exuding an unworldly sweetness.

"I said I'm not interested, and you don't have to come to me in the future." Denbuliu turned around and left, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Why?" Lin Su caught up with him eagerly, "Would you rather lead Hui Ji than continue to be my agent?"

Denbuliu didn't seem to understand the other party's persistence, but nodded honestly: "That's right."

Lin Su was stung by these words, her bright eyes dimmed, and she said aggrievedly: "Is it because I asked you to apologize in public? So you are angry with me? But it was you who bullied me in the first place, and I just I just want you to apologize..."

Decan Buliu: "It has nothing to do with this."

Lin Su asked again: "Is it because my brother has a bad attitude towards you?"

Dejected but shaking his head: "I don't care about his attitude yet."

"Then why?" Lin Suyue became more and more aggrieved, almost crying, "I didn't do anything to you, why are you not willing to be my agent?"

Denbuliu lowered his eyes and looked at him: "Want to hear the truth?"

Lin Su nodded: "Of course."

Den Bu Liu: "Even if the truth is hard to hear."

Lin Su fell silent, and after several seconds he nodded cautiously, as if he had made a huge determination.

Denbuliu: "It's very simple, it's just because you are too weak."

As if he didn't expect this reason at all, Lin Su's eyes were filled with tears, and they fell down in the blink of an eye.

"You..." He wiped his tears awkwardly, but the tears fell even more fiercely.

He cried so aggrievedly, like a child whose toy was taken away, that even the most hard-hearted person would inevitably soften.

"I don't want to be your agent, not because I hate you, or because of other external factors." Denbu Liu turned a blind eye and said almost cruelly, "I made this decision purely because you don't have Hui Ji. Cultivate value. I am a businessman and I only choose the most valuable people to invest in."

This answer was so unexpected that Lin Su was stunned.

Soon, his tears fell again, along with a big snot bubble.

It seemed that Lin Su himself didn't expect that he would have a runny nose. He raised his hand to wipe it, but it was all over his body.

This made the clean-loving Danbuliu extremely uncomfortable. After much hesitation, he took out the handkerchief from his chest and handed it over: "Wipe it."

"There's no need for you to be hypocritical!" Lin Su waved his hand away as if he was insulted, and became furious, "How do you decide that I'm not as good as Hui Ji?"

The handkerchief fell to the ground and was stained with dust. He didn't pick it up again. He just continued: "I have watched the first three episodes of your program. You may have good overall conditions, but after a little research, you will find that you have an obvious problem." Shortcomings."