ch. 57

"Dean Buliu, do you know who you are talking to?" Ji Zhang's angry voice sounded, and he could no longer maintain his superficial elegance.

"The richest man? Oh no, I should call you the former richest man?" Denbuliu raised his eyes and looked at Ji Zhang, and continued to speak in an elegant tone, "No wonder you want to send me away with 10 million. You have to save money when you live in such a shabby situation. "

These words completely hit Ji Zhang's pain point. The man clenched his hands into fists, his eyes were about to burst, and he wanted to rush over and tear him apart.

Ji Zhang raised his hand and was about to slap Nabuliu, but the latter did not dodge at all. He still held the tea cup and sat firmly in his position.

Just as the slap was about to fall, the next moment, a strong hand intercepted him in advance.

Ji Zhang raised his head and saw Hui Ji's face covered with dark clouds.

Ji Zhang's pupils shrank in disbelief: "Ji, Ji!"

"Are you worthy of touching him?" Hui Ji grabbed Ji Zhang's hand and pushed it aside, his handsome face full of anger, "Get out."

Ji Zhang was pushed and staggered, and he knocked over a pot of hot tea in embarrassment.

"Okay, very good," he raised his eyes to look at Hui Ji and almost squeezed out these words through his teeth, "If you dare to do this to me, you will regret it soon."

After saying the harsh words, Ji Zhang left the scene in embarrassment with his butler, and asked the waiter to come over and clean up the mess.

Afterwards, Decan Buliang put down his tea cup and looked at Hui Ji across from him: "Are you completely in trouble?"

"There is no need to pretend anymore," Hui Ji lowered his eyes and said with a stern expression, "What needs to be done has been done, and the next thing is to wait for the net to be closed."

...

Ji Zhang couldn't swallow this breath, and he didn't know whose advice he took. He participated in a variety show called "Wealthy Observation Diary".

Netizens have high expectations for this.

Although the Ji family is no longer what it used to be, Hui Ji's popularity has steadily increased, and many people are looking forward to seeing Hui Ji appear in this variety show.

However, I never expected that in the first two episodes of the show, the Ji family line was dominated by Ji Zhang and Ji Hanmo. The uncle and nephew talked and laughed, but Hui Ji was ignored and excluded by them, and he was alone.

Netizen:? ? ?

【what happened? If I hadn't known their identities, I would have thought that Ji Hanmo was Ji Zhang's son. 】

[Who is this person? He has lost his child for such a long time. If he doesn't make amends immediately, he is still cold-blooded and violent! 】

[It's so outrageous. Ji Zhang only eats with Ji Hanmo and leaves most of the work to him. He also takes Ji Hanmo to watch horse racing and Wimbledon. He is deliberately squeezing out Hui Ji! ! 】

[I thought that after Hui Ji returned home, he would be treated with countless favors, but it turned out to be like this... Is the life of a wealthy family so hot and simple? 】

However this is only the beginning.

In the next program, Ji Zhang revealed to the audience that he will hold a birthday party, invite many celebrities from Haishi to participate, and will announce a very important news for both him and Ji Hanmo.