Chapter 21: A picnic

Warning: Swears, attempted murder..... yeah this doesn't have much warnings...
__________________________________

"Trendy! You should be resting!" Splendor entered Trenderman's room, making him annoyed for ignoring the knock first sign.

"I don't want to rest, I don't need to rest." Trender puts down the pencil he used for designing and pushed himself away from the large desk.

"But humans rest when sustaining an injury! It works well for them!" Splendor checked Trender's arm.

"See? Your skin is growing faster than before!"

"Don't compare us to humans, sleeping just wastes time." Trender sighed, "Did you come in to try to cheer me up?"

"Nope! Well.... Yes but I also wanted to ask more about what happened... Jordon Polk woke up, claiming that he can't remember what happened...." Splendor explains, "Poor child... I want to know what happened when (M/c).... Did that..."

Trender sighs, he remained silent while collecting his thoughts.

"What if (M/c) ends up one of them? We're supposed to protect humans but we're sending them out to die everyday... and if (M/c) becomes a Creepypasta, they will kill more humans." Trender rubbed his forehead.

"Trender.... I never wanted to be a part of this organization and you know that.... But they need our help.... Our blood gives them the strength to be stronger, but there's only so much we can give." Splendor pulls out a chair and sits near Trender.

"We should just get rid of them." Trender suggests.

"W-... what did you say?" Splendor flinched.

"We can't risk it with (M/c), killing them will ensure that the existence of humanity stays." Trender states.

"You never loved humans, I understand that. But (M/c) is a child, you said yourself that they weren't themselves at the moment." Splendor defends.

Trender knew he shouldn't have suggested the idea.
But he knew what he saw....

The youngest of the three brothers. One died from a human years ago....

(M/c) had stood up and turned to Trender with a hungry look.
They launched at him, biting down on his arm as he used his small tentacles to pull them back.

(M/c) ripped them off with their bare hands, looking at Trender and that's when he saw a memory.

A memory of someone holding a pocket watch, swinging it back and forth.
A memory of what looked like a star, and the memories of dying.

Trender knew that somehow, (M/c) had more power than he thought....
The two were sharing memories and he saw someone that he shouldn't have seen...

"Just think about it..." he picks up his pencil and continues his design.

__________________________________

"Oh hi!" (M/c)'s smile widened once they saw Jess and David near the Happypasta mansion.
"...hi..." Jake sighed once they saw them.
Chris however, remains silent.

"(M/c)!" Splendorman rushed over, scaring the crap out of Jake.

"What the hell is th-!" (M/c) hits Jake's side, "Ow!" He glared.

"I'm very happy to see you again! And is that the Jake kid you've been talking about?" Splendor kneeled down.

"Welcome to the Happypasta mansion!" His smile grew.