Chapter 24: He knows

Warning: swears, mentions of murder, cringe, disease.
__________________________________

"What is that?" (M/c) watched as Jake held a dropper to the ground and squeeze nothing in a plastic bottle.

"I'm collecting ectoplasm, watch this." Jake squeezes the rest of the invisible ectoplasm in his mouth and swallows.

Jake lifts his hand and sharp glass grows from the ground.
"Woah! Let me try!" (M/c) runs over.

"Nope! I need to save this stuff. Besides, you can't even touch it." To Jake, the ectoplasm was a clear substance with a green tone to it.

"The Urban Forest has so much of this stuff, makes you rethink how safe it is compared to the Enchanted one." Jake looks around and runs over to a tree.

"Any reason you want this stuff?" (M/c) asks.

"Well, if I'm gonna find a cure and kill murderers, I might wanna use this as an advantage." Jake explains.

(M/c) nods a little thinking of what they could do.... 'Right... they think I'm gonna be the one to kill Slenderman.'

Which will be hard to do... you can't kill anyone.

(M/c) sighed, "Then what can I do?" They muttered.
Since (M/c) is creation, if they killed someone, then it would mean that they wouldn't exist ever again....

"Maybe that's why I keep failing...." (M/c) sat down on a large rock, taking their phone out.
'I really need to talk to someone.... I wish there was someone who can help us...'

There is....

(M/c) let's out a sigh, tapping on Mr. Creepypasta's contact and typing their message.

(M/c): I need to talk to you.

Less than a minute, he replied.

Mr. Creepypasta: I'm listening.

(M/c): How can I kill someone that can't be killed?

Mr. Creepypasta: Woah! A little warning next time! So I assume you're talking about Slenderman?

(M/c): Not just him, every Creepypasta is supposed to be killed. But I....

(M/c) thinks about how they were gonna word this without telling him about their power, even if he knew, it's better to pretend not to.

(M/c): I don't want to kill anyone.

There was a small pause before Mr. Creepypasta started typing.

Mr. Creepypasta: You don't know how much I'm laughing right now! That's adorable! You don't wanna kill those who have brought pain to the world!

(M/c): It's not like that! I just want another way to do this... seeing how it takes almost ten hunters to take down one Creepypasta and all.

Mr. Creepypasta: Well, unless you can find a way to change their ways. There is no solution.

(M/c) turned their phone off, "Well that can't be an option... even if we could, they still killed people and would be put on a death sentence once arrested."

But what about Lazari?

(M/c) sighed, 'I haven't even seen her since she attacked me.... And then I attacked Trender...' they felt a ping of guilt swallow them.

"What do I do?"

__________________________________

Chris was informed that (M/c) and Jake would need to have their first mission soon.
"Crap..." he rubbed his face, he forgot that (M/c) was a hunter now.