𝐄𝐏. 3

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐

┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
THREE ; DREAMS ? HELL,
ACTUALLY .
───────────────────────

•••

you sat next to aiden who was smiling at you, but you simply ignored it while picking at your food absentmindedly.

"I think we should go back to savannah." tyler suddenly says, causing everyone to turn to him.

logan tugged at his collar a bit. "I thought everyone agreed it was too dangerous...?"

tyler huffs. "so what? we're just supposed to let things stay like they are?"

ashlyn looked away. "I'd rather be semi-stuck than permanently stuck." she adds.

"I second that." you say while holding a finger up.

tyler removes his arm from his head and lays it on the table. "well maybe if you would have told us the truth from the beginning, we wouldn't be stuck at all!" he exclaimed.

ashlyn brows furrowed. "I already explained why I didn't–"

"aren't you one to talk?" aiden spoke. "you're the one that brushed it off as a prank and walked off. if she had said anything, would you even have believed her? with your personality, I seriously doubt it."

tyler grew angry. "whether I would have believed it or not she should have said something! now we're stuck in some demonic dimension, running away from flesh-eating deadly creatures, I've lost count how many near-death experiences I've had, JESUS MALIK LITERALLY GOT HURT! and none of us have slept in days, we can't tell our parents or any—"

suddenly ben slammed his hand on the table.

everyone was startled, malik jolted from his dazed state. "what? huh? who died?" he says groggily.

ben held one fingers to his lips, basically telling tyler to be quiet.

tyler stares at ben before his eyes glanced downward and he lowered himself back into his seat.

"if we don't go back to savannah where this cycle begun...then what else are we supposed to do?" tyler questioned.

everyone was silent, you didn't even have an answer to that question.

malik leg bounced up and down as he was woken up out his dazed state.

SHOULD WE RISK IT?

.

.

.

(ooo backstory time!)