𝐄𝐏. 46 (S1 FINALE)

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
FORTY-SIX ; STRIKE TWO .
───────────────────────

•••

Ashlyn continues to drive the jeep, it was going at a fast pace. I start to panic and ben reached over to wrap his hand around mines, I take his hand and squeezed it gently for comfort.

"...there's no way any of our lights are strong enough to do any real damage to that thing..." Tyler spoke.

"S-Should I try shooting it?!" Logan suggests.

"No! we could end up attracting more!" Malik shouted.

"Guys, we need to turn around! we're going to end up lost and run into more of these things!" Tyler shouted.

"We know, we know!!" Ash shouts in reply.

Ash then grabs the wheel, "screw it!"

She swerved and I could've sworn a phantom nearly came towards me but I ducked in time. "Is everyone okay?!" Ash asks.

"The door is banged up pretty bad, but none of us are hurt!" Tyler replied.

"Goddamnit, these damn roots and cars!" Malik shouted frustratedly.

Somehow...the door Tyler was right beside clicked open, and Malik's door opened as well, "WAIT, MALIK, TYLER!"

Malik and Tyler both fall out the car, Tyler...unfortunately, had fell off the cliff, he came in contact with a tree and it went right through him.

Malik also fell off the cliff and somewhere else, his stomach came in contact with something hard—

SNAP !

Malik also came in contact with a tree, but us body was turned around, leaving him to feel it— it went right through him— just like what had happened to tyler.

The fact he was still alive for awhile, able to feel the pain—- he blinked a few times, trying to process what was happening as he saw a bloodied Tyler above him, he couldn't move— everything on his body felt excruciating.

Malik tries to call out for help but nothing happened, he feels the blood from his stomach running down to his nikes, coating it in his blood, dripping onto the grass below.

Taking his last breath.

For good.

END OF SEASON ONE