𝐄𝐏. 14

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
FOURTEEN ; AREN'T WE JUST
A LITTLE CRAZY ?
───────────────────────

•••

Aiden uses the spray bottle to spray directly in the creatures eyes, it screams— and it seems like unfortunately that ash and Malik are the only ones who hear it.

Ben looks at the two with worry, worry that they were hurt or worse. He noticed the bleeding claw marks on Malik's back, which causes him to frown.

Aiden tilts his head. "Why isn't it screaming?" He questioned.

Malik just shakes his head. "Aiden! Come on!" He shouted.

"I think we can take 'em! There are more bottles-" aiden was cut off by Ashlyn shouting.

"NO!" She says as her and Ben were running, malik held onto aiden's wrist as they both were also starting to run.

I perk my head up when I see their silhouettes, and finally they all come into view. "I see them." I say as Taylor looked over my shoulder, she was holding onto my arm for comfort— I don't blame her, I was scared myself..

They make it inside the room we were in and malik slammed the door shut, locking it as he slid down against the door— his breathing heavy.

The creatures continue banging against the door, Ashlyn breathed heavily before speaking. "We should...put the couch up against the door."

•••

As we sat in the room, I had my head laying on Aiden's lap. I was half asleep but I was still able to hear everything, I don't know why but I just needed to use something as a pillow.

Aiden didn't mind as he chuckled, Tyler noticed this and I felt him side eyeing aiden hard.

"Why are you laughing this time?" Tyler questioned aiden, I was too tired to even move as I was falling in and out of sleep.

Malik had found some gauze and used it to wrap it around his wound inside the bathroom, once he was finished he walked back inside the room and sat next to Ashlyn, she decided to lean her head on his shoulder since she was a tiny bit tired herself.

"And that's supposed to be funny?"

"Yeah."

Oh shit, here we go again.

"Is he insane or something?" Tyler questioned with furrowed brows.

My eyes opened when I hear commotion, malik was growing frustrated as he listened to Tyler argue— he's been the one causing commotion the entire time.

"Enough! e-fucking-nough!" Malik shouted. "Listen, we get where you're coming from, yeah maybe she should've told us but then again, who would've believed her?! I saw the same thing as well, and I didn't tell anybody because I was just in the same boat as she was, thinking nobody would believe me." He then makes his way over to Tyler before showing the bite mark on his arm, "you see that? yeah that happened while we were in the basement, but noooo, you hippity hopped your ass right out of the room before we could say anything! and goddam, here's even more proof!" He shows the photo that Logan took of the creature, "you still think this is our fault?! who would've known this would happen? huh? So get off you're high horse because now we're all in the same damn boat and it's tilting so we need to get our heads in the game because we're in a tough situation right now and if one of us dies we won't wake back up, so wake the hell up Tyler! wake up!"

Tyler stood there dumbfounded as he saw malik plop back down next to ash, she was shocked as well as the others— I was half sleep but malik had a point.

We were all in the same boat now, whether we liked it or not.

Aiden whistles, "well that was unexpected."

"And yo goofy ass needa stop taking this shit lightly!" Malik says and Aiden held his hands up in defense, not wanting to cause trouble.

"Aye, Aye!" Aiden replied with a grin.

"We need weapons and materials," ash speaks. "So let's gather up everything in the hotel room and sort through what we can use."

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN