𝐄𝐏. 10

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐

┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
TEN ; AND THEY WERE
ROOMMATES .
───────────────────────

[ cute little moment between malik & y/n,
the story on from here gets intense ]

•••

When I walk down the hall I noticed we had assigned rooms, holding my gym bag close to me I rounded a corner..huh, wasn't I assigned with someone else?

I turn around and I could've sworn I felt something touch my shoulder— maybe I was hallucinating, like always.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. I wondered if maybe I was just seeing things...I know I had to have been, maybe what we saw down there in that basement wasn't real, it couldn't have been.

When I open the door to the room I was assigned to be in, my eyes widened when I saw Malik with those long ass legs of his striding across the room and into the bathroom.

He had on a black t-shirt with a pair of black sweatpants and socks, he had on that same silver cross pendant with a chain— everywhere he went he took it with him.

Malik turns to me and his eyes glint happily. "Omg, we're roomies!" He says as he jumped up and down excitedly.

I instantly wince when I saw how happy he was, Malik noticed my brooding attitude and decided– why not cheer me up?

"I can show you all my art and comics!" Malik says while he grinning and clapping his hands together excitedly. "I know how much you love art and writing. So, I got a couple of coloring books for us to draw in together."

I crossed my arms and sigh. "No."

Malik brows creased in confusion before he sighs, frowning. "...but– please? I just, I'm– I'm just trying to be acquaintances with you."

I glare at him suddenly, growing pissed off.

"I don't want to be your friend, I don't want us to be acquaintances, and I don't want to connect with you, and this is simple; I don't want to know you. okay?" I say with irritation, glaring at him harshly.

Malik doesn't take it personally and instead points to a comic book, "this one? I can show you all the art in them." He explains while grinning and gently placing a crayon in my hand, and a couple more.

"You don't listen do you?" I replied to him with irritation, all he does is shrug as he continues grinning.

I snatch away the crayons and pointed to one of his comic books he created, which were full of— stick figures?

"I thought you said you knew how to draw." I say while sitting next to him on the bed, Malik sat crisscrossed while grabbing his pen from his pocket and he showed me a tiny figure which resembled..me a lot.

I scoffed when I saw how I had looked dark and brooding the entire time, "that- that isn't me!" I denied.

"Yes it is. Aiden helped me with this, and he described you pretty good– he described you as good as I did." Malik replied and chuckled, "you're always like 'no.' and 'how about you shut up?' things like that."