𝐄𝐏. 54

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
FIFTY-FOUR ; SOMEONE DIED .
───────────────────────

•••

When the ceiling caved in on me, I heard something crack and snap, I grunt in pain and fell limp. Ben wanted so badly to scream but instead he didn't, my eyes were slightly opened but I only blinked a few times before they grew heavy.

Ben quickly crawled over to me and pulled me into his arms, holding me close to his chest as his head was buried in my hair, I was in his arms— just limp. blood slowly leaks from my head as I looked down at my fingers, they were bent in an unnatural way— least to say it shouldn't be bent like the way they were now.

When ben looks down at me, something..felt weird, I also felt weird. when I glanced up at him I was smiling, my eyes were wide, my grin felt so chilling.

•••

"Y/N! AIDEN!"

I was stuck in a trance, my body shaking and trembling as my mother and father ran over to me. I was pulled into my father's arms as he tried shaking me awake, I was still under that trance, my eyes black like a void and wide.

Ben and the others ran over to me and Aiden, I still hadn't awoken yet as I stayed under the trance.

When Aiden had awoken ash rushed forward and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, ben sighs in relief and as well as everyone else.

But for me, the unfortunate was happening.

"Why aren't they waking up!?" My mother asks, cradling my head in her hands. "[Y/n], love, wake up, please!" she says as her shaky hands continued cradling my head.

Ben and the others rushed over, ash saw this and she immediately reached for my hand. I could hear her but couldn't see her since I was still underneath the trance.

"What happened while you guys were in there, huh?!" My father exclaims with worry towards the others as he held me in his arms, I started to convulse a bit as well.

"The- the ceiling— it caved in on them!" Taylor answers as she looks at my trembling form.

My mother was on the verge of crying as she tried to wake me up, caressing my hair and praying that nothing bad would happen to me.

My body felt like it was going stiff, until...I felt the warmth of ben's hand.

That I woke up.

I gasped awake and lurched forward, my mother clutched a hand over her heart as she sighs in relief. My father gaze softens as he had a hand on my shoulder, glad I was still alive.

I suddenly looked around for ben, "b-ben—" I say and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, causing me to fall back, I tear up and wrapped my arms around him also.

He was shaking, and I didn't like the way he was shaking. I tear up, "I- I'm okay. I'm here." I say.

He just continued holding me close, his head buried in the crook of my neck. Aiden smirks when he sees this, but I didn't pay any attention to it as I felt comfort in ben's warmth.

That was a close one.

END OF CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR