𝐄𝐏. 21

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚ 𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷ CHAPTER
TWENTY-ONE ; ANOTHER ONE
BITES THE DUST .
───────────────────────

•••

Malik had fell down and passed out from shock, luckily he was okay. I check to make sure logan was okay but he was bleeding pretty bad, I ran over to malik and saw that his wounds were bad.

Me and him always stuck next to each other, so seeing him injured made me worry immensely. Aiden— I guess I was opening up to him a lot more than I had used to.

"Malik." I say while helping him up, when he snaps his eyes open he shrieks in pain— I didn't want the monsters to hear us so I clamped my hand over his mouth to quiet him.

He passes out again and I sighed, searching in my backpack for the gauze. Ben handed me the medical kit and I gave him a thankful nod before gently lifting up Malik's hoodie, I see the would which was entirely covered in scars and blood.

I sigh and malik opens his eyes, "it's bad isn't it?" he asks while frowning.

"Yeah, but it's gonna be healed the sooner I take care of it." I replied, malik glanced at me and shook his head before he exhaled.

I then feel a warm hand cup my cheek before he gave me a weak smile. "thank you." Is all he whispers before his eyes grow droopy and they close once more.

He needed to sleep anyway, I knew he was hurting. but somewhere deep down, I knew there was more.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY ONE