𝐄𝐏. 11

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐

┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
ELEVEN ; REALITY.
───────────────────────

I hear malik's screams which wake me up out of my sleep, I immediately sat up and shook him by his shoulder— trying to get him to wake up. Malik eyes snapped open as he fell out of bed, clutching his chest as he looked at me, breathing heavily.

"What's wrong? you were screaming." I say while glancing at him with furrowed brows, "did you have a nightmare or something?"

Malik immediately stood up, "no. no." He whispers to himself before he reached over to a desk and grabbing a few photos that was taken during the incident inside the basement.

He had asked Logan for a few of the photos he had taken, thank god for Logan's smart thinking.

When he takes a closer look at the photo, he sees that same creature from before— it was tall and dark, long claws and everything.

"That- that's what bit me." Malik says as he walks over to the bed and sat down, leaning to his side as he shows me the photo that Logan took.

I was shocked, the hand that was holding onto the photo was a bit shaky. "Does the bite hurt?" I asked him with worry, malik glanced down at the bite mark which had— grown a rash? It looked pretty dark though.

Malik scratches at the bite mark, he winced in pain from how deep the bite was. "I'm pretty sure ashyln got hurt too, those scratch marks- remember?"

But that's when I realized something.

The sky was dark outside..it was red?

"Malik.." I say and slowly got up from my position on the bed. "where are the others?" I whispered lowly, he follows my gaze.

Malik stood up before he turned my way, his heart beating fast as his bottom lip trembled. "You're right where is everyone? they would've heard me scream by now."

I don't reply before I come to realize. "are we alone?"

Oh shit.

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN