𝐄𝐏. 38

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚  𖤐
┆⋮#༘⋆⤷  CHAPTER
THIRTY-EIGHT ; NICA .
───────────────────────

•••

Malik had made his way to school earlier that day, searching for ben and the others, but as he was walking he felt a wrist grip his and pull him up the top of the stairs.

"Hey!" A girl waved, nica. "I haven't heard from you in a while. I've uh, you can say I was worried at least. everything been going good?"

Malik was surprised to see her but he just nodded. "I'm fine. I've just been busy, with my friends and all. you know them? I sit with them at the cafeteria every day."

"Yeah. those group of friends?" Nica replies, "I know of them. uh, I just don't talk to them. but if you ever want to talk to me I'm here okay?" she says, malik gazed at her, which caused her to blush underneath his gaze.

She really liked him, but didn't know how to confess.

"Uh.." malik nods. "I'll do that."

Nica nods and there was silence between the both of them again, suddenly, she rushed towards malik and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, holding him close.

Malik was surprised and wrapped his arms around her also, gently patting her back and and hugging her back as well, patting her back a bit awkwardly.

Ben peered around the corner and saw this, taking a step back as his brows furrowed and he frowned as he saw this, you also looked at this and frowned as well.

You didn't realize that you and ben were holding hands, when the two of you looked at each other you quickly pulled your hand away and he did the same— "sorry." You whispered and suddenly walked away.

Ben brows furrowed sadly and he looked at the hand you were just holding, a blush creeped onto his cheeks though as he also went his separate way to class.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT