The Reunion and the Wedding

Daenerys' Ship

Daenerys and Davions quarters - the next morning

Daenerys slowly woke up and smiled when she saw Davion next to her in their bed. He laid on his stomach with his arms under his pillow. Last night was amazing for Daenerys. She lost count of how many times she and Davion had sex. It was everything she every wanted. He had put her needs first and for someone who hasn't had sex in four years, she had to admit that Davion was very skilled in bed.

Daenerys looked at Davions back it had many scars that were healed up from his time in Astapor, but she blushed when Daenerys saw the scars that she was responsible for. She saw Davions eyes flutter as if he was dreaming. She wondered what he was dreaming about.

Davions dream

Davion was in Kings Landing and he walked to the throne room. He saw that it was empty.

"You will have to face him eventually." He heard a familiar voice and when he turned he saw his grandfather Tywin Lannister

"Grandfather?" Davion was surprised.

"Davion of the Houses Baratheon and Lannister." Tywin said. "I thought you were smarter than this."

"What do you mean?" Davion asked.

"You were alone with you mother." Tywin said. "You should've killed her right then and there."

"No." Davion said. "I'm not a monster."

"Perhaps not, but we both know that Daenerys will never be safe if your mother and Euron Greyjoy live." Tywin said.

"I'll protect her." Davion said.

"As what?" Tywin asked. "A farmer? A slave? No you will need to be a king. But what king do you want to be? Will you be strong like your father? Or perhaps honorable like Ned Stark? No. You will have to be ruthless like me?"

"I'm nothing like you, grandfather. I will protect her in my own way." Davion said.

"Will this be before or after you die?" Tywin asked. "Remember what the red priestess said. She has to watch you die."

"I remember." Davion said.

"Perhaps you die today or even tomorrow, but she will live and she will suffer." Tywin said.

"I won't die until she's on the throne." Davion said.

"You're a good man, grandson. An honorable man, but we both know that your first instinct is to show mercy and mercy is for the weak. You need to wake up!" Tywin shouted.

Davion opened his eyes and saw Daenerys tracing on his back.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

Davion realized he was on the ship. He remembered that they were on their way to Winterfell. He smiled at Daenerys. "Well enough."

"Have you ever tried to count them?" She asked tracing hee fingers on his scars.

"No." Davion said. "After it started to heal I chose to ignore them."