Remember The Fallen

Kings Landing

Cerseis chambers

It had been weeks since Jaime left the capital and Cersei was in her room twirling her glass of wine. She had been looking at the glass for hours, contemplating on whether she should drink it or not. A few weeks after she had sex with Euron Greyjoy she felt funny. She had her Hand maester Qyburn inspect what was wrong with her and he confirmed that she was pregnant. She felt sick that she was pregnant with the child of the man who hurt Davion. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come." Cersei said and Qyburn entered her room.

"Your grace." He bowed. "I bring news from the North."

"Tell me." Cersei urged.

"The living have thrived over the dead and at present preparing burying their fallen comrades." Qyburn said.

"Davion and Myrcella?" She inquired.

"The Prince and Princess live, my queen. It was prince Davion who struck the killing blow against the Night King." Qyburn said.

"He'll be a legend now. Just like his father." Cersei pointed out. "What of the dragon queen?"

"She lives as well, your grace." Qyburn said.

"Of course. The whore couldn't just die." Cersei spat.

"I also wish to inform you that their army had taken a father blow in the North." Qyburn stated. "They won't stand a chance against us now."

"They were smart to send their army to Dragonstone. We cannot attack the castle now." Cersei said.

"The rest of the Baratheon and Dornish forces have also landed on Dragonstone. What do you wish to do about it, your grace?" Qyburn asked.

Cersei put her hand on her stomach. "I want Daenerys Targaryen dead. I want to hold my son and I want him as my heir. I want to hold my daughter again."

"What of the baby in your belly, your grace?" Qyburn inquired.

"Davion is the only thing that matters now. He's stronger than Robert ever was. I see that now." Cersei said.

"Should I tell Euron Greyjoy about your pregnancy, your grace?" Qyburn asked.

"No, I'll tell him myself." Cersei said. "Now leave me." Qyburn bowed and left. Cersei could only pray that Davion would not only forgive her, but that he would choose her over Daenerys.

Winterfell - two days later

Outside the gates of Winterfell a memorial was being held for the fallen soldiers who died against the Army of the Dead.

Daenerys was crying over Ser Jorahs dead body. He was one of her most trusted advisors and he protected her and her baby till he took his last breath. She still hadn't told Davion that she was pregnant.

Sansa had been crying as well over the dead body of Theon Greyjoy. She remembered all that they both suffered under Ramsey Bolton and when the time came, he set her free.

Davion looked at Ser Barristons dead body. He was the man who taught Davion everything about being an honorable man. He didn't want to cry, but silently shed a few tears. He saw Daenerys whisper something to Ser Jorah and Davion walked to his wife and hugged her. Davion then looked at Jon and nodded at him. Many pyres were set in front of the gates and it was time to light them.

"We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters." Jon spoke up. "To our fathers and mothers. To our friends. Our fellow men and women who set aside their differences...to fight together... and die together so that others might live. Everyone in this world owes them a debt that can never be repaid. It is our duty and our honor to keep them alive in memory...for those who came after us...and those who come after them...for as long as men draw breath. They were the shields that guarded the realms or men...and we shall never see their light again."