ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

After the audition, Sherley kept checking her laptop to see if an email was sent to her, but she didn't find anything. She was devastated, she worked so hard for this role. Not wanting to be more hurt, she stopped checking her email to get her hopes high.

After a few days, she woke up to the sound of her mom yelling for her to come down, thinking it was urgent she grabbed her phone from the dresser and immediately went to down to the kitchen where her mom was waiting for her.

"mom, what's going on? why are you yelling at 9 am?" She exclaimed annoyingly, her voice raspy since she had just woke up.
"YOU GOT THE ROLE!!" Her mom told her jumping in happiness.

Sherley's jaw was on the floor, she was so shocked that she got the role she didn't even notice her dad filming her reaction and the cake on the counter to celebrate her role. She soon realized what was going on when her mom hugged her and her whole family pilled on top of her. She was so happy. She was proud of her self.
Taking some pictures with her family, she went to post on her main account on instagram to announce her acceptance. Ha! She couldn't even imagine the face of that iced coffee guy when he realizes she's Annabeth. I mean what was he even doing at the audition, wasting his time? i wanna see his face when he realizes he's been rejected. or was he? she shook her head, reminding herself that he's 100% rejected.

Instagram:

Liked by lilo

Liked by lilo.prvt, percyjackson and 326,890 others
sherley.kendrick did i just get accepted as annabeth?

📌claudekendrick So proud of my little girl ♥️
liked by creator.

percyjackson Excited to have you work with us! Congratulations.
liked by creator.

johnnykendrick atleast now i don't have to share
my room with you 🥰
—> sherley.kendrick u fart all the time johnny ur just gonna miss my beautiful looks
—> johnnykendrick 😨

lilo.prvt im already fangirling 😍 my fav annabeth
—>sherley.kendrick im claiming u as my og fan 🙈
—>lilo.prvt honored 😽

user638 shes so ugly why is she annabeth
—>johnnykendrick ikr
—>sherley.kendrick ikr

user900 So excited!

♡♡♡♡

Walkers p.o.v:
I got accepted as Percy. I got accepted as Percy.
This phrase kept running through my head as my family was congratulating me. This was my first big project since 'Secret Headquarters'! I was so excited to meet my cast mates. As i was sipping on my iced coffee, i remembered the girl from a few days ago; i mean, what was she even doing at the audition, wasting her time? i could just imagine her face when she realizes she got rejected, or was she? No, he reminded himself. She definitely got rejected. Shaking his head, he went on instagram to go post about his acceptance.

Instagram:

Liked by leena

Liked by leena.scobell, tannerscobell and 646,721 others
walkerscobell son of poseidon ⚓️🪝🌊

percyjackson Wohoo!! Congrats Percy.
liked by creator.

inlovewithwalker OHMYGOD CBEKZWINREMSOXHXB

leenascobell so proud of you 😒
—> walkerscobell don't miss me too much 😖

user462 he looks nothing like percy tho 😭😭

aryansimhadri Excited to work with you 🔥🔥
—>walkerscobell 🔥🔥

Replying to all my comments, i was so grateful to have been accepted, so i decided to set my alarm for 8 AM and turn off my phone without checking any other instagram comments. I needed to wake up early for to meet up with my other cast mates, but i have this feeling in my gut saying something's going to happen tomorrow. But i quickly shut off my overthinking brain and get into bed.

A/N: hey guyz, sorry for not posting 😭😭 i've been so busy but i hope u enjoy this chapter! more coming soon