ɢᴇᴛᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴄᴀʀ

As Sherley finishes replying to all the comments, she checks the time and realizes it's 2 AM, she freaks out. She needs to be at the building at 8 AM. She sets her phone on her desk without setting an alarm. Going to bed, she feels like something's missing but shrugs it off to being nervous.

______________

"SHERLEYYYYYYYYYYY" Sherley wakes up to the sound of her mom screaming her name. She thought she was reliving yesterday.
She jumps out of bed and stumbles down the stairs. Her mom is standing there with her hands on her hips looking at her in disbelief.

"SHERLEY! ITS 7:30 AM, GO GET READY QUICKLY!" Her mom screams at her. Sherley's mouth drops as she looks at the clock in the kitchen.

She rushes back to her room and wears the clothes she's been laying out since yesterday because she was so excited, she does light makeup and slightly straightens her hair. She eats a bit and goes to brush her teeth. She's feeling so nervous even though she's gone through the hard part already. Going down the stairs, it's already 8:15.
"mom! im ready!"
Her mom grabs the keys and rushes to the car in a hurry. Luckily, there was no traffic so they got there in less than 15 minutes. She kisses her mom on her cheek and her mom wishes her luck.

She enters the building. But what she doesn't expect, is to see a curly head sitting on the couch, scrolling on her phone, and drinking iced coffee. What.The.Fuck. She's surely in the wrong place, right? But when she sees the bold 'Percy Jackson' sign on the wall, all she wants to do is to kill herself. Then, Rick enters into the room looking like he's ran a marathon.

"Oh my god, i just ran a marathon on the way here. Oh, hey Walker and Sherley." Rick exclaims. She internally laughs but reminds herself nothings funny.

Sherley cringes when she sees Walker looking at her in disbelief. You would've thought he saw her instagram post but he looks equally shocked as her.

"uh, hey Rick, how you doing?" Sherley tries to make small talk but fails almost immediately as she feels ocean eyes staring at the back at her head, she controls herself enough not to throw that disgusting iced coffee at his head.

Walker is now scratching the back of his head in disbelief but tries to act professional by saying:
"hey Rick, such an honor to be here." He says while glancing at the iced coffee girl and shakes the authors hand.

"Oh walker no need to be professional, here guys take seats next to each other, need to take pictures!"

Sherley absolutely loses it in her head, but keeps it cool and sets down her stuff in another chair and makes her way towards the guy. Sitting down next to him. Rick orders them to sit closer. And at this exact moment, she wishes she was Taylor swift riding in a getaway car.

Walkers p.o.v:

In this moment, i've never hated Rick more and i've never wanted to go home. Then, i hear the thing i've been dreading, "Scoot closer!" like?? I was freaking out. Why is this girl everywhere? I need to get in a getaway car and bolt away from here.

Then, as if the Gods heard me, two other cast members entered the building, Aryan, and another girl. I immediately stood up and made my way to Aryan.

"hey aryan! nice to meet you." I say desperately needing to get away from that scene.
Aryan spots something wrong so he goes along with it and says "Heyy! How you doing"

"great! (not really) how about you." It's so awkward and i haven't even said hi to the other girl who i assume is Leah, but before i could say hi, Sherley or whatever her name is beats me to it.

♡♡♡♡

As soon as Walker stands up, i roll my eyes and take a deep breath. After calming down, i notice a girl my age standing there next to Walker looking nervous. Typical, he didn't even go say hi. I stand up and walk towards her.

"hey! im Sherley! what's your name?" i ask as politely as i can to make her feel comfortable.

The gorgeous dark skinned girl looks up at me saying "Hi, i'm Leah, nice to meet you" she smiles up at me.
I can already tell that she's gonna be my bestfriend in this whole series. I drag her away from the area that stinks (aka where the boys are sitting) and we sit next to each other and introduce ourselves. After a bit of time, Charlie bushnell, who i assume is Luke, walks into the building looking so handsome. I whisper to Leah how handsome she looks and she giggles and punches my arm.

A/N: two chapters in one day!! how about thattt😼