ɴᴏ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Leah watches as Sherley enters her mom's car, and they drive off. She feels so bad and so sad for the girl. She didn't deserve anything that happened, she tears up even thinking of it. Wiping her fallen tears, she enters the building again, knowing she's going to need to lie the cast.

The second she opens the door, Walker comes and pulls her aside.
"tell me everything that happened. and don't lie." He says.

"wouldn't you like to know." She pushes him aside, and rolls her eyes. "you don't even like her anyways." she walks away from him.

He follows after her, "i don't like her, but she looked really disturbed." he stops her and crosses his arms.

"look Walker, whatever happened in that bathroom will never come out. something reminded her old times and she got emotional." She says, partly-lying.

He looks at her sadly. She sighs.  He obviously wouldn't stop insisting until she would tell him.

"when the day comes, she will tell you herself. but right now, it's too much. just, give it a rest, okay?" She lightly smiles at him and walks away. Walker thinks deeply, what happened in there that caused a breakdown? He was going to listen to Leah's advice, but nothing could make him like Sherley, or even tolerate her.

________________

I walk towards my car, and open the door. I don't even say anything when i sit down and put on my seatbelt. My mom grabs my hand, and i feel tears collecting in my eyes .

"mom, can we get out of here please?" I see her nod, still holding my hand, she squeezes it three times for comfort. She drives away. When we're far away from the building, she parks near a park. I feel her sigh.

"Sher, what happened?" she finally speaks up. No words were spoken as i open my phone and show her the message.

"what are you going to do?" i finally speak after a few moments of silence.

"Im going to make him regret that he was even born." she says.

I laugh, "i love you mom, but right now let's see if he texts me again, if he does, it's your choice to do whatever u want with him."

She sighs, "Are you sure?". I nod. It's for the best.
She smiles at me, "Want to go to chick-fil-a and blast some Taylor Swift songs?" She says grinning.

"is that even a question??" i say opening spotify.
Its days like these where i'm really thankful for my mom, because without her it would've been 100x worse.

__________________

The next day, Sherley found herself sleeping on the couch next to her mom. She smiled at her and opened her phone. It was filled with a hundred messages from Leah.

'hey babes, how are you feeling?' 9:21 am
'did he text u again?' 9:34 am
''i miss u' 9:35 am
'stay strong 💗' 9:36 am
'i love you' 9:36 am
'oh btw yesterday walker was so worried about you' 9:41am

I was so thankful for Leah because she was the knew exactly what to do and she helped me so much. I replied to her messages, and my mom started waking up.