ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ?

"Missed me?"

Goosebumps appeared all over Sherley's tan skin, and tears welled up in her eyes. Why was this happening to her?
"Hey guys, im going to the bathroom." She says, feeling like shes suffocating, and goes to bathroom swallowing the lump in her throat. Leah immediatly noticed the tears collecting in her eyes, and follows her.

"hey, is something wrong with Sherley?" Walker says, seeing her walk away and Leah following her. He doesn't like her in any way, but seeing her attitude change so quickly kind of scared him.
"I dont know."Charlie would normally tease Walker for his question, but he was seriously worried Sherley. She was dying of laughter, and now shes on the verge of crying.

Running to the bathroom, i lock the door behind me. "sherley,whats going on? are you okay?" Leah asks urgently, knocking on the door.
"im fine leah, just got naeusous. i say partly-lying, i was really naesous. would you mind leaving for a few minutes?" She couldnt let anyone be around her right now. She hears a sad sigh from the other sice of the bed. Shaking, she falls to the floor. How could this be happening again? She thought she got over him. She went to therapy, he was almost out of her head. But he had to keep popping up everytime she got better. The flashbacks start, and she relives the trauma she lived a year ago when she was 14.

Flashbacks:
I looked like hell, i had dark eye bags and was pale. I havent eaten since Tuesday. My hair was messy amd tamgled from the lack of showers. I was depressed, but, I had to go to my boyfriends place, i needed to apologize for interupting him yesterday. I caught him with another girl. I really hope it wont end up like last time. He told me he changed, i dont believe him at all. I need to break up with him, he'll try to ruin me, his friends will try to ruin me. But thats already been done. All these throughts ran through my mind as i make my way to his house. Im terrified, am i goimg to catch him cheating on me again? Is he going to blame me for it?

I go up to his trailer, since his parents kicked him out of his old house, and entered. It was no different then yesterday, he was making out with another girl, on his bed. I didnt even bother to stop them. I stepped outside his run down trailer and sat on the grass surrounding it.

'He doesnt love you because you're not good enough.'
'Youre disgusting.'
'Be prettier and you may have a chance with him.'
'Wear more makeup.'
'Youre ugly.'

These thoughts were buried deep inside her brain, her supposed to be safe place, her brain, convinced her that she was a piece of useless garbage thrown on the street. She was worth nothing.

The girl suddenly walks out of his trailer half-naked, she sighs and turns her head, she was so tired. Standing up, she notices the girl was gone, and she was also going to go. She walks towards him, he opens his mouth to give another one of his excuses, but she doesnt even let him get a word out.

"we're done, you clearly dont need me. blame me all you want, and try to ruin me, but dont worry. im already ruined because of you. And i definitely dont need convincing that im not enough for anyone, im already convinced." she says, exhausted, and walks away.

Coming back to reality, she shakes her head and puts her hand on her mouth trying not to cry. She cant go back to that dark spot that she lived in. She was finally starting to get herself back. She cant go back. She cant. She hated him so much. She lost herself and all of her loved ones during that period. She cant go back. She couldnt breath.

'Useless.'

It was coming back.

'Ugly.'

She was suffocating.