ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ

Later that day, the sun was setting, and Sherley was outside taking pictures with Leah to post on her instagram. She called out Charlie to take some pictures of them and he did.

When he was done, she finally found the perfect one and showed it to her new friend. "AHH! i love it!!" Leah says enthusiastically. The girl smiles at her and goes on instagram to post it.

Instagram:

liked by leahsavajeffries, walkerscobell, iamcharliebushnell and 429,258 otherssherley

sherley.kendrick cher and dionne?
tagged: leahsavajeffries

leahsavajeffries my girl ❣️
—> sherley.kendrick ❤️

walkerscobell well u sure are clueless
—>sherley.kendrick who invited you??
—>leahsavajeffries 🤨

iamcharliebushnell i literally took this photo why am i not tagged ??
—>sherley.kendrick oops
—>leahsavajeffries oops

sheahlover they're so cute
—>sherley.kendrick @leahsavajeffries aww they have a ship name for us 🙉
—>leahsavajeffries be my gf? 😍

user42017 ew

After replying to the comments, it was already dark out, so they went back inside. Checking the time, it was only 6. So they had plenty of time left to have some more fun.

"hey guys, you wanna order some pizza?" Sherley proposes, her stomach rumbling.
"Mmm, pizza!" Aryan says.
Sherley chuckles, he's so cute even though he's older than her.

"just because you said that, i want burgers." Walker says teasingly.
"shut up you pimply ass" she says rolling her eyes
He gasps and goes to respond but Charlie interrupts him.

"Guys, we're still here, you keep forgetting that." he says, crossing his arms together and chuckles.
Everyone in the room starts laughing while Sherley and Walker just stand there wanting to kill eachother.

"whatever, the people who want pepperoni pizza put their hand up." The girl says, and everyone in the room raises his and except the annoying rat.
She smiles at him and goes to order two large pizzas since she knows they're going to devour them.

"Hey guys, wanna watch a movie? We'll make some popcorn before the pizza comes." Aryan proposes.
Everyone agrees to this idea, and Sherley forces them to watch the first Maze Runner movie since its the best movie to ever exist! She gets up and walks towards the kitchen of the building to go make some popcorn.
When she arrives, she goes to open up the pantry but remembers what happened earlier that day.