ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘ

The whole night, they had an absolute blast, filling the air with laughter wherever they went. They almost forgot that they had to wake up early to film.

Walking around the hotel, with a skittle bag in hand, they noticed how late it actually was.
3:13am.
They had to wake up at 8 the next day.

Giggling, they sprinted back to their room, dropping a few skittles on the way.
Arriving, they walked into Sherley's room, laughing for no reason.

They sat down on the couch, enveloped in a peacful silence that felt comforting and warm.
As they sat in the comfortable silence, she found herself transported back to a few hours before.

"walker, don't do it! if u do i'll never talk to again!!" i say, backing away from him, laughing.

We were on the rooftop on the hotel, and on the rooftop, there was a pool.

Well, i don't think it would take a genius to understand what Walker was trying to do.

"dont you want to feel refreshed?" he says grinning.
He mischievously pushed me into the pool, and I couldn't help but let out a surprised shriek.

"WALKER!! YOU ASSHOLE!"
I wasn't even mad when he pushed me into the pool. It felt very refreshing.

As I swam in the water, still reeling from the playful push, he jumped into the water with a splash. The splash echoed through the air, mingling with my surprised laughter. It was as if the universe planned to create this moment, where our actions intertwined in a dance of joy.

As he resurfaced, his blonde curls cascaded down his forehead, framing his face like rays of golden sunshine. His ocean blue eyes sparkled with a playful glimmer, reflecting the shimmering pool water. The combination of his tousled locks and captivating gaze made him all the more remarkable. His face glistening with droplets of liquid sunlight, a mischievous grin played upon his lips. The laughter in his eyes mirrored the sheer exhilaration of the moment. He truly was the son of Poseidon.

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when i hear light snores. He was out like a light, peacefully dozing on the couch, all snuggled up and cozy.

Just seeing him in such a peaceful state made me feel so tired, and I drifted off to sleep, eagerly anticipating the adventures of the next day.

__________________

Sherley woke up to sound of her alarm going off.
Rushing to get ready, she tried to wake up Walker who was casually sleeping on the floor.

Well, she soon realized that he was a very heavy sleeper. And i mean VERY heavy.
There was only one thing to do.

"WALKER WAKE UP!" Sherley says as she hits him with a pillow in the face.

"IM AWAKE!!" Walker says getting up scared.

"good, she says as she wipes the invisible dust off her shirt. get ready, we're leaving in an hour."

♡♡♡

Sherley wore jean shorts and a navy blue tank top seeing as she was going to immediately change into the characters outfit when she arrives, she shoved her loose curls into a messy ponytail, and got ready to leave.