ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

I flinch when Rick enters the door catching me and Walker off guard. He was panting and sweat was running down his forehead, he actually looked like he ran a marathon.
"Why am i always late? Im too old to run. Even you guys arrive before me." He says trying to catch his breath.

I cover my mouth to try not to laugh and compose myself.
"morning Rick, i see you're doing amazing."

Rick smiles at me sarcastically.
"Amazing Sherley. Anyways, when the main cast comes, i'll be announcing something special! I hope you're excited."

I was excited, i loved surprises, only if they were good ones though. Walker on the other end, looked like he was dreading what was to come.
"you okay? you look.. uh.. a bit disturbed.." i exclaim.

"yeah, i'm fine. just a bit concerned about the surprise. i hate them because Ryan used to trick me into thinking that he had a surprise for me but instead it always ended in me being covered in either frosting or glitter." He says wiping his fake tears and smiling.

"i can't imagine how hard that was for you Walker, don't worry, i'll only plan good surprises for you  from now on."
she smirks as she sees his smile drop.
He turns around and flips her off.

She laughs and opens her phone. Checking her instagram, she sees that the picture she posted yesterday blew up. So she went ahead and replied to all the comments, as Walker was also on his phone sitting next to her on the large couch.

After 30 minutes of scrolling on her phone, she got bored of waiting so she texted Leah.

leah 🤍🛐
hey babe 10:21 am
where are youuuuu 10:21am
pls come soon walker is literally watching edits of himself help 10:21 am

photo:
sent 10:21 am

LEAHHHHHHHHHHH HELPPP 10:21 am all i fucking hear is walker watching edits of himself like what?? 10:21 am im gonna suicide 10:21 am

all i fucking hear is walker watching edits of himself like what?? 10:21 am
im gonna suicide 10:21 am

leah 🤍🛐
OMG SHUT UP 10:22 am
IM ON MY WAY OMG 10:22 am
i hope u do suicide 10:22 am

sherley 🥂
you're actually rude i'm not talking to u anymore 10:22 am

leah 🤍🛐
yayyy 10:23 am
see u soon 🙄 10:23 am

sherley 🥂
😒✋🏼

__________

One thing about walker, is that he's the curious type, so when he saw Sherley laughing at her phone and texting, he was naturally intrigued and glanced over at her phone. What he didn't expect is to see a picture of him scrolling on his phone and her complaining to Leah.

"so obsessed Kendrick, impressive." i tease her.

"what are you talking about Scobell?" she says in the same tone, crossing her hands and turning of her phone.

"nothing, i just saw my beautiful face on ur phone, glad u thought of me!" he says smirking.

Sherley turns red, and she's at a loss for words.
"actually Walker, i was talking shit about u to Leah, so, you know.." she says after a moment of silence.

"honored." he says smiling, then he goes back to watching edits of himself, like nothing happened.

Sherley watches him scroll for a minute before she looks away and laughs, for the second time this morning.
Did Walker actually make her laugh two times today? Crazy.

Before she can continue her thoughts, Leah suddenly bursts into the room with Charlie and Aryan. She immediately stands up and greets everyone. They get seated on the couch, Leah sits next to her while Aryan and Charlie are sitting next to each Walker on the other side of the couch.

"hey babe, how are you feeling?" Leah says in a soft comforting voice. She could fall asleep listening to her voice.

"better, thanks for asking." she squeezes Leah's hand three times for comfort.

"let's not talk about it anymore, yeah? let's have fun!!" she says happily.

Sherley smiles at the curly haired girl, and nods.

After a while, Rick comes in the room and announces that he has a surprise for the cast.
"Okay, so, today i will be announcing something very special. We will start filming in a month!!" He says happily.

We all cheer in happiness, this was actually happening, she was going to film with some of the best people she's ever met.

"Leave a bit of excitement for later, because we still have another surprise!" Rick says.

"come on Rick, just tell us already!" i say impatiently.

"Since you're going to be filming far away, the directors and your parents have decided that you will be staying in a hotel throughout your filming!" He says practically jumping with joy.

All of us freak out, this was a dream. No parents, unlimited sleepless nights,sleepovers, junk food everyday! What more could we want? But before i could even celebrate with Leah, Rick says something that leaves most of us in shock.

"So, Walker is going to be sharing a connected hotel room with Sherley, Leah will be-"

Scratch that, what?

He doesn't even get through his sentence before me and Walker jump off the couch and scream, "WHAT??"

I look at Walker in disgust, i point my finger at him.
"i'm going to share a connected room with that?" I say in disbelief.

He crosses his arm together and rubs his forehead,
"why do bad things happen to the best people" He shakes his head.

"can you seriously shut up?" I say wanting to beat him up.

"Stop fighting! Let me continue! Leah will get a single room, and Aryan will share a room with Charlie. See, all fair!" He says scared of our reactions.

I might beat Rick and Walker up.

What happened to having fun? Im going to share a room with that?

I compose myself and smile. "walker, it's going to be an absolute pleasure to share a room with you." i say politely, but the look on my face indicates that i'm going to kill myself.

A/N hey guysss🙃🙃
hope u enjoy this chapter💃🏽
kind of boring but the next chapter will be more interesting!
byezzz