𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐀/𝐍:Can yall see the song above^ ? If so (its so fucking good i love it!)

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Roman sat in mr. Henson's class choked up on his water trying not to spit it out due to his friends talking shit about the new student who came in about 3 weeks ago and hasn't said not one word- not even to the staff members.

"Nigga aien een said one word— how dat work?!" Jamal laughed as Madison and Chris agreed, Roman finally swallowed his water now busting out laughing causing the whole class to look at him..

"Roman.." Mr Henson called his name with his hands on his hips, he was an old white man, but he was a mean ass white man for sure.

"I-Im sorry mr. Henson, I-Its just.." Roman stopped and looked between his friends and then at the new boy who sat slouched in his seat in the back of the class staring down at his paper with a scowl on his face.. "Something wrong wit him foshoe nigga!" Roman busted out laughing standing up clapping as he stomped his foot doing the most, by this time the whole class couldn't control their laughter and the new student stood up from his seat and walked out the class slamming the door behind him.

Mr. Henson shook his head sighing, but he did let out a small chuckle now going back to teaching the class,

...

Roman walked over to the table a couple of girls sat, his lunch tray in his hands as he sat down in front of them. "Wassup Autumn, Kj, my baby Honesty." Roman smirked as his eyes were glued to the only darkskin at the table; Honesty "Boy bye." She scrunched up her face as she side eyed her girls..

Roman had been flirting with her for months, but the darkskin would only reject him.

"When you gon give me a chance?" Roman asked as his eyebrows furrowed, Honesty scoffed, her eyes soon shifting to the other side of the cafeteria for a long period of time, Roman's eyes then following hers.

"I bet you couldn't even turn his quiet ass out." Honesty chuckled as Her minions Autumn and Kj giggled..

Roman smacked his teeth looking at honesty sideways, "Who can't?" Roman asked letting his pride take control.

"matter a fact, I 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 you to." Honesty cheesed as she pointed over to the new boy who eyes were focused on his tray in front of him..

Roman looked over at the boy and shrugged, He was openly Bi, that's the only reason honesty even dared him to do that shit- Roman nodded at honesty and then got up from his seat at the table grabbing his tray, his book bag around his shoulders as he walked over to the males table with his head held high, The boy looked up at him and sighed looking back at his tray..

"can I sit hea for a second..?" Roman asked as he placed his tray on the table.

The boy continued staring down at his tray grabbing a dry and biting into it.

Roman shrugged soon sitting down in front of the male and then taking his bookbag off..

He rubbed his hands, "What's yo name nigga..?" Roman asked as the other boy looked at him..

Nothing..

Roman furrowed his eyebrows,

"Why youn talk? Sumn wrong witchu or you just don't like the people at dis school cuz if it's that I completely understand you know my nigga?" Roman forced out a chuckled bringing his hand out for the male to dab up..

Rejected. The male just stared at his hand instead..

"Oh you don't like me or sumn?" Roman asked fake frowning as he brought his hand up to his chest.. he chuckled realizing the boy didn't find anything funny.. "You look like you kill niggas, you kill niggas or no?" Roman randomly asked as the male looked at him blankly, his head slightly tilted as he his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were narrowed at Roman "I mean you looked like it, my bad fuck nigga." Roman chuckled bringing his hands up in defense..

The boy ate another fry.

"What's yo name again nigga?"

"..."

"You fuck wit niggas? Because I'm bisexual and I wanna fuck witchu." Roman sighed getting straight to the point.. The boy then stared at him like he was stupid, getting up from his seat grabbing his bookbag and then tray leaving the cafeteria all together.

Roman groaned bringing his hands to his face, what a fail..

His eyes instantly shifted over to honesty, kj, and Autumn hearing laughter..

"Fuck.." he mumbles

'this shit not over nigga.' Roman thought to himself as he started eating his lunch in silence.

To be continued.

𝐀/𝐍; I hope you guys are okay with this story being in 3rd person!

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT
ROMAN
&
MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!