𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 𝟒𝐭𝐡𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊4:15 𝐏𝐦

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 𝟒𝐭𝐡
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
4:15 𝐏𝐦

Roman just clocked out of work , He had texted Mazi'eon asking if he could come get him, Mazi'eon said he was too busy working, So he went to the next best thing, Honesty.

She got back to New orleans last night, he didn't want to ask his mother because then they'd have to talk about him liking boys. Roman was of course open about being Bi at school but at home was a different answer.

Soon honesty's car pulled up infront of him, He walked over to it and got in smiling at her, "Hey." He nodded at her as she smiled back "Sup." She said pulling off, "You going home?" She asked keeping her eyes ahead on the street they pulled onto, "yeah." Roman shrugged . His phone vibrated, he had gotten a text message. His eyebrows furrowed once he realized he had gotten a text from one and only Mazi'eon ;

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 "𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐"
I wanted to know if you'd like to go with me to Baton Rouge? I booked a hotel down there, we could miss school tomorrow since it's a friday and theres really no point in going, we can go to the beach and stuff yknow.

Roman's eyes widened, 'this nigga asking me if i want to stay with him at a hotel?'

𝐓𝐎 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
oh yeah.

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
You sure?
(𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙)

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
Okay..

"Bye." Honesty blinked at Roman waiting for him to get out of her car, "Bye." He shrugged as she frowned "Wait!" She yelled out, "Huh?" roman hummed.. Honesty then grabbed onto romans chin pulling him closer "Im tired of waiting, I know what i want." She smiled as Romans eyes widened, His face instantly lit up, Closing the distance in between them, Placing his plump lips on hers, it was a short but cute kiss, They kept it cute. Roman then opened the door "Bye shorty." He mumbled as she giggled, Soon pulling off once roman got into the house.

Roman then sped off upstairs and into his bedroom, pulling out his suitcase and opening it laying it on his bed and then picking his clothes out, Putting tomorrows outfit and tonights pajamas into it along with his hygiene bag and charger. He zipped up his suitcase and then got a text from Mazi'eon saying he was outside.

Roman sighed, Rolling the suicase out behind him as he went to the front door opening it and then closing it locking it back, He walked over to the Red Honda accord where Mazi'eon leaned against it with a sly smile on his face.