𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Roman stared at mazi'eon and kenya who jumped around in the fenced up basketball side of the trampoline park,

Mazi'eon pushing kenya down and soon dunking causing kenya to boo like she didn't just get her small ass handed to her..

Mazi'eon's eyes shifting over to roman who was now scrolling on his phone.

Roman had jumped around a bit by himself and just sat down, before roman could even look back up there was a small figure standing over him (kenya) which pulled him up from the bench and dragged him onto the trampoline where mazi'eon stood.

"My friends are here, have fun." kenya beamed soon leaving the older boys to themselves since majority of the other people were near the pit/regular trampolines.

Roman sighed as he stood in front of Mazi'eon Who stared down at him, mazi'eon shrugged handing the ball over to roman, roman grabbed it and lazily shot it up missing causing mazi'eon to smirk, mazi'eon gave him a thumbs down..

"Nigga lemme see you try."

Mazi'eon hopped over to the ball grabbing it and then lazily shooting it into the net, the only difference is; Roman missed— Mazi'eon didn't.

"Alright.." Roman chuckled now fully guarding Mazi'eon, Mazi'eon turnt around so his back was facing Roman so it would be easier to move his hands around without getting the ball smacked. He shot the ball and successfully made it into the hoop.

The boys were now just playing around not actually caring about following the order of who ball it was, Mazi'eon had the ball, Roman close behind him with his hands wide open, Roman then without thinking wrapped his arms around Mazi'eon, resting his head on his back as he held him back. Mazi'eon still took the shot scoring again,

Mazi'eon turned around now facing Roman looking down at the boy who had his head now on his chest..

"You cheating." Roman mugged the silent boy looking up at him, Mazi'eon allowed a smile to creep his face soon grabbing Roman by his waist picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder, Roman now yelling out loud "Nigga put me down!"

"Aye aye aye chill out!"

"Mazi'eon!"

Roman gripping ahold of mazi'eons shirt as he was basically upside down,

"Nigga stop!" He laughed, mazi'eon then bending forward trying to drop him onto the trampoline. Roman wrapped his arms tightly around mazi'eons neck trying to bring him down with him, wrapping his legs tightly around the tallers waist.. Roman succeeded in getting Mazi'eon to fall right along with him, Mazi'eon lifted up a little, Roman still having his legs wrapped tightly around mazi'eons waist "Stop playin wit me fuck nigga." Roman playfully mugged him, Mazi'eon stared down intensely at Roman causing Roman to fix his face- now staring up at him with furrowed brows, 'now's my chance.' Roman thought, but instead of sealing the deal he pushed Mazi'eon off of him..

"I'm ready to go."

Roman pussied out, although he was openly bi he'd never kissed a guy before. It should have been easy, since he didn't have feelings for Mazi'eon at all.. but maybe he just didn't want to have to go through the rejection and embarrassment AND losing his pride once again.

Mazi'eon furrowed his eyebrows grabbing Roman by his arm stopping him "Mazi'eon let me go nigga." Roman sighed. Another thing Roman didn't like was how not once now has he been again bitched by the boy.. I mean come on, wrapping yo legs around a nigga and your a nigga is crazy.. Right..?

"im hungry." Roman crossed his arms, mazi'eon's eyes shifted over to the food area, Roman scrunched uo his face "im not eating here." roman told him.

Mazi'eon shook his head, leaving out the fenced up side of the trampoline park and going over to kenya with roman following close behind..

Mazi'eon tapped on kenya's shoulder and pointed to the exit doors "Yall can go head' Im gonna ride back with them." Kenya smiled pointing to her friends.

Mazi'eon nodded and the boys changed into they're shoes and left now being in mazi'eons car roman leaning his head against the window . Before roman even knew it they were pulling into Hero's, which was a Japanese steakhouse. Roman cut his eyes at Mazi'eon, "you coulda just took me to McDonalds nigga." He smacked his lips.

Mazi'eon shrugged and the two got out the car and walked into the restaurant .

Mazi'eon reserved a table, them being shown to it and taking they're seats.

They ordered they're drinks and then food, now waiting in complete utter silence..

Roman looked down into his lap as eh tapped his foot at a fast paste waitint for his food hungry as fuck..

Today was a long day for him, not only did he have testing during school but instead of taking his afternoon nap he went jumping like a toddler would do for their birthday ..

But kenya seemed to be around 12 .

Roman looked everywhere but at Mazi'eon, although he could feel his stares here and there he didn't pay it any mind that is until Mazi'eon cleared his throat. Roman had to say sonething or it'd seem like he'd been ignoring the older male..

Roman looked up at the male and gave a small smile, "You know sometimes I be thinking, what if you just randomly spoke. Like- if i was the first person you said something to. I aien een gon like i'd feel like the most special dude in the world fuck nigga.But i know thats prolly not how it works..?" Roman chuckled bringing his hands up to his mouth as he thought about it, he started getting hot for some sort of reason. Mazi'eon shrugged nonchalantly as he watched the chef come over and start preparing their food in front of the two.. Roman watched in amazement, while Mazi'eons eyes were glued to Roman's pretty face..

His thoughts, I'm just saying it aloud.

The chef doing tricks all while humming, a spark of fire lit up for a second scaring Roman- you could tell since he screamed out loud and moved to sit right next to Mazi'eon grabbing ahold of his arm.

After a while they're food were done and served to them, and with a goodbye from the chef they boys were now alone side by side..

Roman gave a quick glance before quickly biting into his stir fried rice using his fork..

The boys— or I mean roman, talked Mazi'eons ears off the whole time.

To be continued.

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT
ROMAN
&
MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!