𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

Roman laid on his back staring into his phone, he was on facetime with Mazi'eon talking his head off, he knew the boy wouldn't talk so he had to find random things to get the boys opinion on, like his friend group "You think madison is cool?" Roman chuckled after mazi'eon had shook his head no to Jamal, Mazi'eon shook his head nah.

"what about chris?"

Mazi'eon shrugged

"he cool?"

He shook his head no..

"you trippin, he cool." Roman scrunched up his face, he'd been friends with all of them since 7th grade.. Now being seniors.

The call soon fell into complete silence that happened to be comfortable, Really Roman was thinking about how the two have became friends without Mazi'eon even saying one word, it made him smile to himself..

But how long would it take to get the quiet boy to like him?

Romans screen was interrupted by a n incoming call by the one and only honesty, romans eyes lit up, "Aye nigga imma call you back." roman told him as mazi'eon just nodded, roman quickly clicked on the green button, smiling at the darkskin girl who wore a green body suit, her phone setup against her vanity as she glued her lashes on..

"wassup beautiful."

"Awe boy hush." She chuckled as Roman licked his lips staring the girl down through the phone.

"Watchu call me for bae?" Roman asked licking his lips as he wriggled his eyebrows, honesty shook her head, "Nigga no. Never that.." she scrunched up her face but still she smiled..

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for coming over the other night for dinner, yknow' my parents love yo dumb ass." Honesty said finishing her lashes and looking into the phone camera to check them..

"Mhm mama." Roman hummed

"Boy stop—did you forget about the dare?" honesty asked chuckling

It was really a inside joke between the two, although roman was taking it seriously..

"We homies right now. He playing just like you, —yall niggas might as well
be friends forreal." Roman joked.

Honesty smacked her teeth "Boy nobody wanna be friends with a special Ed ass nigga" She said bluntly causing roman to choke out a laugh despite mazi'eon being his newly friend..