𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 10th

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 10th

"Nah your right."Roman chuckled, his eyes shifting over to Honesty who was in the drivers seat of her car, which means roman was being passenger princess.

They were talking about stupid things like what color was better than the other, Honesty said purple was the best and so Roman decided to agree because he thinks girls always want to be right.. It wasn't a fact it was an opinion- but honesty wouldve made it seem like it was a fact with how much she went into detail.

"Your childish." Roman said playfully,

Honesty mugs him "says the nigga who is in the 12th grade— tryna get a nigga to like him to prove a point." She shrugged.. Hearing giggles in the back seat roman broke his neck to deadpann at Kj and autumn "She right though." Kj shrugged, "GAGGED HOE!" Autumn said, them both now keekeeing like shit was funny.

"Yeah right." roman chuckled dryly soon turning his attention back to honesty who shrugged "Aien you the childish one? You dared me to do that knowing i would." Roman mugged her

"I think yall both childish" Kj butted in

"Forreal, —Honesty you childish for daring him to do sumn shit like that . Roman you even more childish for even agreeing to do that just to prove a point, You really hurting somebody feelings at the end of the day. What happens if he actually does fall for you? Mission completed-now you leave and go to honesty like she gon have her arms wide open waiting for you? Did she even say she'd date you if he happens to like you back?" Autumn ranted on and on about the situation.

Roman sighed, "that nigga would get over it in no time, I'm just tryna have fun-" Roman started before getting cut off by Kj "Yo grown ass having fun by hurting someone's feelings?" She scrunched up her face- Roman shrugged "You acting like the nigga gon fall in love with me, trust me if I did get to that point I'd cut him off and get my girl." Roman said winking at honesty

"Besides, if I get him to fall for me... I obviously end it. Then take honesty on a date and we see where things go from there and so on." Roman shrugged as kj and autumn stare at each other with disapproval..

"yeah alright." Kj sighed leaving it alone, Autumn leaned back in her seat, these niggas were being so immature why couldn't they just get together and save Mazi'eon the heart break? They already know how eachother feel..

"Anyways, so me and the girls talked to Madison about this weekend trip 4 hours away from us, this lil city called Wilmington, That's where my grandparents live so we can meet them and eat some of they good ass food and find a nice ass Airbnb.." honesty explained, "she wanted to invite you and y'all's homeboys.. you can invite one more person though.. she told y'all's bout it or no?" Honesty continued as Roman looked at her with wide eyes, yes they were sitting in the parking lot of the mall that'd they just left from out of.