𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 14th-(sunday)-

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 14th
-(sunday)-

"How do you feel about my grand daughter ?" Honesty's grandmother Darlene as it was Just roman and her in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner.

Roman had alot on his mind and one of them wasn't how he felt about honesty

"Uh.. She's a good girl, She's understanding." roman sighed as he dried his hands once he finished helping with the dishes.

"I agree." mrs. Darlene nodded, "But thats it? She understanding..?" She asked with a frown "She's breathtakingly beautiful ." roman told her with an  blank expression plastered onto his face.

"aw.." mrs. Darlene smiled

"Alright grandma we about to dip, we heading back to the airbnb and finna just watch some movies." Honesty explained popping up from out of honestly no where.

"alright sugar. You told your grandpa bye.?" she asked hugging honesty as she nodded, once they back from each other, honesty soon wrapped her arm around roman causing him to frown at the sudden touch.

Nonetheless he didn't push her away.

"mhm. Yes maam." she said waving goodbye, everyone soon walked out the suburban home and piled up into kj's whip, "Damn yo grandma fine." chris chuckled causing everyone to scrunch up their faces, including Roman who had been upset almost all day..

"Nasty fuck nigga." Roman chuckled as kj pulled out of the driveway and started the drive back to the Airbnb which was only about 20 minutes from honesty's grandparents place.

Once they made it back, everyone took turns getting in the showers, Roman taking one in his room since had just one to his self.

After a while everyone met back up in the living room turning on; the little rascals.

"This my shit."Kj chuckled causing everyone else to laugh agreeing with her

"Use to play this shit everytime the family came over." Jamal nodded

The movie started so everyone cuddled up under the big brown blanket that was in honesty's room sitting in her closet. Once that movie was over they watched a couple more, 2 more to be exact.. but since everyone was falling asleep honesty had cut the movie night short and told everyone to go to their rooms to sleep better. Roman plopped down onto his bed and dosed off to sleep.

...

Roman woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream, or a flash back I should say- yesterdays images found their way into Roman's head while he slept, Roman got up out his bed, sweat beads forming on his glistening forehead, a few of them dripping down to his chin, falling onto his bare chest.