𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 2𝙣𝙙𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔- 𝙏𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮4:27 𝙋𝙢

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 2𝙣𝙙
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔- 𝙏𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮
4:27 𝙋𝙢

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Nigga yo ass better fucking not let go!" Roman yelled as Mazi'eon had his hands tightly wrapped around his waist as they skated around the skating rink,

Mazi'eon couldn't help but to laugh, not one of those breathy laughs like usual but a actual laugh, Causing Roman to look behind him and smile up at him,

' Water ' by Tyla featuring Travis Scott came on and every black girl on the rink was getting lit and screaming, Roman's eyes widening as he felt Mazi'eons hand put pressure on his back making him bend down, Roman didn't know what to do with his hands so he placed them behind him on Mazi'eons hips, As mazi'eon then started grinding on him.

Mazi'eon's face heated not only from being flustered but from also being embarrassed because now all eyes were on the two. Either the males would look at them with disgust or just surprised, the girls however screaming out things like 'ouuu!' Or 'okayyyy i see you' even heard a 'Oh yeah he getting that dick tonight' as if that was foreshadowing to tonight, Roman then lifted up quickly and turned around on his heels almost slipping, but being caught by Mazi'eon who pulled him closer basically now hugging him. "Awww!" A girl was heard from the crowd causing Roman to look over towards her , Roman's skate hitting against Mazi'eons causing him to fall, Bringing Roman along to the ground with him.

"Yeah no nigga im tired of skating for today." Roman laughed causing Mazi'eon to smile, they both got up, Mazi'eon helping Roman.

Soon leaving after returning their skates for their shoes back and then leaving.

Mazi'eon stopped and got them some chick-fil-a and then drove back to his apartment, and the two ate together .

After a while they turned on a movie called 'the blackening.'

And watched that, Roman sitting in between Mazi'eon's legs playing with the other boys fingers as they concentrated on the movie right before them.

"He gay." Roman mumbled once it got to the scene where the 3 other characters were in the car.

Mazi'eon chuckled, "He just gotta be." He added as Mazi'eon grabbed Roman by his chin and started placing kisses on his lips, "I know im into niggas you gotta remind me." Roman smirked as he then felt his shirt being lifted, and his pecks now being softly rubbed on. Mazi'eon then got up from under him and now hovered over him, Roman now lying on his back staring up at Mazi'eon who then kissed down his neck to his nipples and licked his tongue over the right one, Twisting the left one softly.

Romans eyes widened, from the weird feeling.

But he didn't move Mazi'eon away because it somewhat felt good, Mazi'eon then slowly switched nipples now sucking on the left one and twisting and pulling on the right one.

Roman allowing soft moans to escape his mouth cause why not, he felt good so why not allow Mazi'eon to know that?

Things took a turn though, Mazi'eon maybe heated in the moment then grabbed onto Roman's waist band pulling down both Roman's pants and boxers revealing his already hardened pre-cum leaking shaft that must've been aching for any attention.

mazi'eon looked down at Roman's 7 and a half inch dick bringing one hand to it hesitating just to touch it, He paused his hand right before his hand made contact with Roman, Then looking up at Roman for any type of discomfort or no want. But only seeing lustful eyes staring down at him, "please." He whispered causing Mazi'eon's dick to twitch inside his pants, Mazi'eon then let one hand wrap around the base of Roman's dick and now his hand movements moving up and down, slowly at first. Roman closed his eyes tight his heart beating faster by the second.

"D-Damn nigga." Roman mumbled as mazi'eon then spat on his dick and started moving at a faster paste, Completely switching it up. "Baby you making me wet." He moaned out loud as he looked down at his dick that was not only coated in Mazi'eons saliva but also pre-cum.

Mazi'eon then brought his head down closer to his shaft, opening his mouth and taking his dick in his mouth slowly starting to go down on him hallowing his cheeks for extra pressure causing Roman to squirm under him a little, Mazi'eon bobbing his head at a fast paste, thanks to his lack  gag reflexes he could satisfy every inch of Roman's dick. That is unless Roman liked the feeling of gagging on his dick.

But either way mazi'eon felt like Roman would like it no matter what.

They've been at it for almost 30 minutes, Roman feeling his nut coming and trying his best to hold it off until he couldn't anymore and finally said something "Nigga I'm about to let loose in your mouth so I suggest you get up." Roman told Mazi'eon as he tried his best to keep in voice calm and normal. Mazi'eon who kept eye contact with Roman the whole time just continued to stare up at him, His mouth taking The top half of Roman's dick while his hand twisted and turned the bottom half, His other hand twisted Roman's left nipple- "N-Nigga did you hear me?! I said I'm about t-" Roman rushed out despite being in a state of peer lust and daze.

Long story short Roman came in Mazi'eon mouth, The feeling of white ropes of cum shooting out into the back of his throat was felt, Mazi'eon- a dog in the sheets decided to shouldn't stop there, and so he swallowed down Roman's cum, It tasted salty - not a taste mazi'eon was familiar with but a taste he could get use to, Besides Roman if anything else he drunk his water. It just wasn't good, but not bad either.

Mazi'eon then lifted up, Wrapping his arms around Roman and hugging him soon connecting their lips and kissing for about 45 seconds before Roman spoke looking down at Mazi'eons pants that shielded his eyes from Mazi'eons pretty dick "Let me help you." Roman frowned as Mazi'eon shook his head and looked over at the bathroom causing Roman to chuckle and nod, Mazi'eon then placed a quick kiss on Roman's cheek and then got up going into the bathroom.

To be continued.

A/N; Tehe

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUTROMAN &MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!