𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

𝐀/𝐍; Song been on repeat all day i had to put it in the story ^

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

Roman walked into mr. Hensons class early monday morning since his class was obviously his homeroom including first period.

Roma's eyes looked over to his friend group, Being the following; Chris, Jamal, and madison. Their eyes meeting his- he nodded to them and instantly turnt to go sit in the back of the class instead of the front where they were, he took a seat beside Mazi'eon, Who kept his head down, staring blankly at his paper..

Roman looked over at his friend group who stared at him with almost what seemed to be disgust, Jamal smacking his lips as madison chuckled.. Roman shrugged soon staring at Mazi'eon.

"Wassup."

Mazi'eon's eyes flickered up at romans, roman forcing himself to lick his lips.

Romans eyes then landing on Mazi'eon's neck tattoos, he smiled soon not thinking as he instantly brought his hand up and grabbing Mazi'eon by his throat.. mazi'eon either had horrible reflexes or he was just too chill to even quickly move his hand away.

Mazi'eon finally decided to bring his hand up to romans wrist grabbing it tightly since it seemed like roman would never let go.. Roman yanked his hand from mazi'eon's and chuckled nervously "my bad." he mumbled as he felt his face heat up from embarrassment .

Mazi'eon turned his attention back to mr. Henson who started teaching, Roman side eyeing him, before then turning his attention to the teacher also.

For the rest of class they sat in silence, once class was over Mazi'eon instantly stood up grabbing his bag and eyeing Roman before simply leaving.

Roman groaned realizing this 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 would be harder than he anticipated .

"You moving weird shorty." Madison chuckled as she brought her hands to her hips staring down at a stressed Roman.

Roman stared between madison and then Chris and Jamal. He smacked his lips "Nigga lemme do my own thing." he told them as he stood up grabbing his own bookbag and walking out the classroom - he'd talk to them later..

...

Roman left his 6th period class, Walking down the halls with his hoodie up rubbing his eyes, he was already tired since he just woke up from his nap in Chemistry..

He heard loud commotion coming from around the corner down the hall, he grabbed onto his bookbag straps and turned the corner seeing about 12 people standing in front of two other people.. "This nigga Don got me fucked up!" Roman heard a very familiar voice.

He jogged over to the teens who blocked the hall, pushing through and seeing not only his best friend Jamal but also the quiet kid Mazi'eon..

Jamal yelling in his face as Mazi'eon stared down at him nonchalantly,

"You testin me on god." Jamal yelled as he pulled his pants up like a hood nigga does when he about to beat somebody ass, Roman furrowed his eyebrows walking over to his friend Jamal standing in front of him facing Mazi'eon "what's going on? Why you tryna fight my friend..?" Roman asked Mazi'eon as if it wasn't Jamal who actually physically looked like he was tryna fight..

"Nigga fuck you." Jamal yelled pushing Roman hard into Mazi'eon who catched him, Roman glanced up at Mazi'eon before pushing him back and then facing Jamal "Nigga fuck I do?" Roman asked with a scrunched up face as he raised his hands in defense.

"You was one of the main ones talkin bout dis nigga and then you just go sit next to him?" Jamal spoke getting all in Roman's personal space

"I'm confused Nigga, I'm just tryna be nice." Roman said knowing he was lying out his ass, he was actually just tryna get some pussy after proving he so sexy he can turn straight Niggas gay to honesty.

Jamal rolled his eyes aggressively pushing Roman aside and walking up to Mazi'eon soon punching him in his shit, Mazi'eon then quickly retaliated by hitting Jamal with an upper-cut.

Making Jamal fall to the ground, before Jamal rushed up Roman jumped in wrapping his arms around Mazi'eon forcing his back into the wall, his face practically buried into the talkers chest.

"Nah let em go!" Jamal yelled being held back by security, soon being taken to the office..Roman quickly pulled Mazi'eon into the males bathroom to hide out for a few minutes even though they'd get caught..

Mazi'eon sighed leaning against the sink with his bookbag in his hand soon dropping it..

Roman stood in front of him with crossed arms..

"Mazi'eon.." Roman mumbled His name for the first time, Mazi'eon's eyes widened before he sighed looking down..

"Did my homeboy start it..?" Roman asked as Mazi'eon stared at him blankly.. "Imma just take that as a yes..?" Roman smacked his teeth.

"..."

"Fuck nigga I'm on bad terms with Jamal because of you, the least you could do is speak!" Roman yelled at him angrily as he pushed Mazi'eon, Mazi'eon grabbed Roman by his waist so now Roman's back was against the sink, Roman furrowed his eyebrows as he looked him up and down confused.

Roman's eyes widened as he felt a hand wrap around his throat slightly tightening his hand..

Mazi'eon stared down at him blankly as Roman looked startled.

They stayed like that intel they heard the bathroom door open, Roman quickly pushed Mazi'eon away with a scrunched up face..

"Mazi'eon Jacob's? —Roman... Need you both in the office." Security said peaking around the corner..

Roman glared At Mazi'eon before leaving out the bathroom.

Did this nigga just bitch me? Roman asked repeatedly in his mind which made him even more angry .

To be continued.

𝐀/𝐍; Oop well what was that?

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT
ROMAN
&
MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!