𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 22nd-(𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲)-

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲 22nd
-(𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲)-

Roman blinked at his manager, he was talking bullshit. "Can you just fix my hours..? Im tired of having to come in at 5 one day and then at 7 the next." Roman explained with his arms crossed causing his manager to sigh pinching his temple in frustration.

"I will see what i can do, get you back to regurlar hours being 5 o'clock and possibly getting out at 9.." The manager explained as roman shrugged soon leaving the break room.

His manager knows he can easily change his hours.

Roman had clocked out and instead of talking to his actual boss he spoke to the manager who happened to be here.

Roman stood outside of walmart with just his work bag and phone, he was waiting for Chris to come pick him up since he was already out and about while Roman's mother had gone to work earlier .

A familiar gray car pulled up in front of Roman, "SUP HOP IN NIGGA!" Chris yelled.. Roman rolled his eyes but nonetheless got into the passenger seat; his bag in his lap.

This time putting his seatbelt on which he usually never does but you never know with chris driving .

Sometimes he steps om the wrong pedal and they either come to a quick stop or start speeding almost running into the back of somebodies car.

"Sup fuck nigga." Roman chuckled dabbing up chris, now on they're merry way to romans house.

...

Mazi'eon sighed once he turned off his uber app and started his drive home.

Staring ahead at the road, his face blank.

He never really had anything to think about when alone, just listened to his simple hip hop playlist enjoying the fresh air that came through his cracked windows as he went slightly over the speed limit.. After a while of just bobbing his head to the beat of Bossman Dlow's music he finally made it to his house parking in the small driveway and exiting his car, He missed school today.. Or he skipped school today.

Deciding to do uber all day to make some more money, he was trying to save up and move out of his parents home.

Although things may seem okay at home it really wasn't. Besides the housing conditions at least..

He wakes up in the middle of the night to screaming coming from his mother almost every night, His step dad that was barely home would beat her.

There was a time when Mazi'eon wouldn't just sit there and listen but instead he'd try to help his mother.

But he quickly growed out of that once he realized all that would happen is now he'd get beaten.

So he cried himself to sleep instead now, he was older, definitely could out fight the old man now but he was stuck in his old ways of hiding .

Besides, he knew his mother would be back .. His mother wasn't any better.

She has a drug problem, caught her lying on the floor having a seizure one time.. She'd beat kenya like crazy when she was younger.. Mazi'eon was suprised kenya was so kind outgoing with all that happened at home.

Mazi'eon planned on getting both of them out of that home, he planned on adopting her.

Roman went into the house after unlocking and locking the door back soon going straight to his bedroom, it seemed like no one was home, Kenya most likely at dance practice .

Mazi'eon hopped in the shower, throwing on his gray sweats and black wife beater and nike socks heading straight to the kitchen and taking out a half empty pack of hot dogs, he washed his hands in the sink and then took two out soon putting the pack of hotdogs back into the fridge grabbing a bowl placing the dogs into it and filling water in it half way before simply placing it in the microwave and putting it on 4 minutes .

As Mazi'eon waited for them to be done leaning against the counter, he heard his phone start ringing so he walked ovet to his bedroom and grabbed it realizing Roman was facetiming him..

"Hey." Roman whispered as he laid on his back looking up into the phone, Mazi'eon nodded soon walking back into the kitchen ..

"You coming to school tomorrow right?" Roman asked as Mazi'eon nodded.

"Alright.. Uh do you think you can sit in the front with me in mr.hensons class?" Roman then asked as Mazi'eons eyesbrows raised "I promise you my friends are chill, Jamal aint got a problem with you forreall he was just confused on why I was hanging with you." Roman added causing Mazi'eon to sighed and shrug ..

"so you gonna-" Roman started before getting cut off by the microwave in front of Mazi'eon beeping signifying thay it was finished.

Mazi'eon opened the microwave setting his phone down against the wall on the counter so now Roman could see him.

Roman frowned as he watched Mazi'eon pour the water out into the sink.. "Mazi'eon.." Roman mumbled

Mazi'eon glanced over at him, "can you?" he asked, Mazi'eon soon sighed but nodded yes "Alright.. I'll see you tomorrow." Roman explaines soon hanging up.

To be continued.

𝐀/𝐍; I was so focused on trying to make every chapter a big deal and have a big event accuring so that was one reason that could have delayed chapters- but i talked to my right hand man and she explained to me that not every chapter needed to be imporrant which i obviously know since i use filler chapters just like any other writer would- but it just opened up my mind a bit.

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT
ROMAN
&
MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!