𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝐀/𝐍; 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐤𝐢 ^' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

Roman quickly typed up 'Mazi'eon' on the front office computer in his school, the front office lady taking a bathroom break leaving her computer on..

Roman looked around the room, checking if anyone were coming in anytime soon.

Waiting for the name to load, once it finally did his eyes landed on a baby picture with a name beside it, it spelled 'Mazi'eon pointt' roman bit his lip as he stared at the baby picture in thought , He wasn't sure if that was who he was looking for..

But the black kid in the picture that was taken in like 2nd grade had big bushy eyebrows like Mazi'eon so it was possible it was him..

Roman scrolled down seeing his emergency contact, roman took out his iphone soon typing the number on speed dial, he ex'ed out of the males personal privacy and before he could back up from the computer the front desk lady came back in.. Roman stared at her with wide eyes, her staring back at hin with her mouth slightly agaped.

"What were you just doing..? " she asked with furrowed eyebrows and her arms crossed..

"Uh.." roman couldn't find words to explain what he was doing, there was no way he could lie..

"You know what.. I catch you again i'm bringing this up with the principle. Go head back to class Roman." she groaned rolling her eyes waving him off.. Roman held back a big smile and jogged out of class.. He glanced at the number on his phone, he'd have to call it when he'd got the chance.

But for right now he needed to get to his next class before he was late.

...
𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Roman catched a ride back to Chris house, he didn't have work today..

Which he thought he did, again— he'd have to speak about that with his boss when he got the chance but he kept on forgetting.. He gets his paycheck later tonight so once he sends his boss a thanks, he'll bring it up or so.

Roman sat in chris's gaming chair spinning it around as he turned on his phone finally calling the number from earlier..

"𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨.?" a women spoke from the other side of the phone

"𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚? 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐢'𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." Roman asked as he chewed on the insides of his cheek comptemplating whether or not if he should hang up..

Maybe he was over stepping.

"𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" mrs. Tanya spoke in that sweet white girl voice moms always used when on the phone with someone who either was white or very important.

Roman called her bullshit though..

"𝐮𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐢'𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭." roman introduced himself reminding her of that one time.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝?" she exclaimed

"𝐮𝐡.." roman was a little stuck, i mean he couldn't exactly say he snuck onto the school computer and searched her up.

So he sighed soon changing the subject

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?" Roman asked as the door opened revealing chris who had a bag of grapes in his hand "𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲.." she said sighing

Roman hummed, standing up from the gamer chair in front of chris's desk and gaming pc.. He looked around chris room for a pen, grabbing one and then finding a random receipt sitting back in the chair and placing the receipt on the desk as he got ready to write.. Chris sat on his bed staring at roman with an amused look..

"𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲."

Mrs. Tanya gave roman mazi'eon's number, they soon got off the phone, Roman saving her number as '𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀'

And then finally texting the number.

𝐓𝐎 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐'
Yoooo

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
Who is this.

He seemed so dry.

𝐓𝐎 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
It's roman nigga (yo only friend btw)

𝐓𝐎 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
nigga..

𝐓𝐎 ' 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈'𝐄𝐎𝐍🦐 '
Fucker answer the damn phone.

"yo im about to go, niggas pissing me off- why the fuck is it so hard to talk to niggas." roman groanes bringing his hands up to his face sighing once he realized he got no text back..

He wasn't blocked,

Why would Mazi'eon even block him? He didn't even know him. So why was not open to being his friend at least..? Was it because he started talking to him by flirting? Was he too forward? Or was it because of his slick comments about him?

Did he take that shit personal?

To be continued.

𝐀/𝐍; he must really want honesty- cuz why he still tryin?

Anyways here are some questions;

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT
ROMAN
&
MAZI'EON

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Bye niggas!