𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

' INDECISIVE '˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

' INDECISIVE '
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"This shit so eazy." Madison mumbled writing down two step equations and then answering them.. They were in first period (mr. Hensons class.)

Roman shrugged looking behind him at the back of the class - Mazi'eon still wasn't back at school, he happened to be suspended for 2 days but once his suspension was up he still didn't come back..

"why you keep checking for him..?" Chris chuckled as Jamal groaned slouching in his seat..

"I'm not nigga." Roman furrowed his eyebrows, "mmmh"chris and madison said in unsion as the classroom door opened and roman quickly looked over at the door almost breaking his neck. In came Mazi'eon with his same old neck tattoo's and big lips.. He wore a yellow shirt that had the simpsons family on it, and black distressed jeans with random black nike slides on..

Mazi'eon's eyes instantly went to Romans them now looking at eachother and only eachother.. That is until mazi'eon looked over to jamal who mugged him.. Mazi'eon sighed walking to the back of the class after nodding at mr.Henson and sat down in his seat..

Roman watched as the boy held his head down on his desk instead of doing his work like he usually would do.

Roman hadn't spoken or harrased the boy since he bitched him in the bathroom.

Not only because he didn't come to school- Roman probably would've found a way to contact him.. But something that was stopping him his the fact that he let him wrap his hands around his throat- Roman wasn't giving bottom energy.. It made him feel like less than a man.

He groaned looking forward at the teacher .

He'd have to continue trying to get on Mazi'eon's good side, which might be harder than he thought. it would be since he doesn't speak..

...

Roman sat in his 7th period class, which happened to be his last class of the day.

He sat beside honesty who was busy applying lipgloss as the teacher taught.

"You don't even need dat." Roman chuckled flicking honesty's upper lip making her cut her eyes at him

"bitch get off me." she told him as he shrugged..

"You really don't need it, just put some chapstick on and dip." Roman told her as the bell soon rang indicating that the school day was over..

Honesty leaving the class quickly after telling roman goodbye, about 2 minutes later roman said goodbye to mrs. Freshwater the teacher and dipped with his bookbag around both his shoulders .. As he walked down the crowded hall he scanned the area for a familiar face, he was trying to find one of his friends..