Chapter 3

How many did he kill? 10, 20, 30... He had lost count. If he was given the choice, he was going to take advantage of grinding. Turns out, after his first kill, his next level up happened after killing five zombies. They gave the same experience point no matter what the level of zombie it was because of how they weren't a threat due to their slowness.

————————————————————

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Race: Human

Title: None

Level: 7

HP: 500/500

MP: 225/225

STR: 9 (+1)

AGL: 9

END: 10

INT: 9

Skill Points: 0

————————————————————

He had leveled up five times since he first came here. However, on his screen, there was a small skull icon that was unlocked after he had reached level five. He didn't know what it did and didn't want to find out just yet. However, his curiosity began to overwhelm him and he decided to click on the skull icon.

————————————————————

Boss Summoning Conditions Have Been Met!

Do you wish to summon the boss?

Yes/No

————————————————————

Clicking yes, Issei was curious of what the boss would look like? It couldn't have been much more powerful than him... Right?

Maybe he was being a little too overconfident, but he did feel as though he could take on the boss.

The same fog began resurfacing the area and clustered up into a small sphere in front of Issei. The color of the fog was golden, differentiating from the other mobs around it. What came out was a disgusting giant. With three heads sticking out of its neck, all bundled up with the two side heads missing one eyes each. With the tattered clothing barely staying together while it's mutated body, filled with rotten flesh that sometimes exposed the bones of the monster. Standing easily three times taller than him, Issei watched as the beast walked with its four limbs towards him at a much quicker rate than the mobs before it.

————————————————————

Name: Gargantua

Race: Undead

Level: 5

HP: 600/600

STR: 11

AGL: 2

END: 12

————————————————————

Issei was two levels above him...

————————————————————

Since Host is higher level than the monster, debuffs and buffs will apply.

-20% damage received
+20% damage dealt to opponent

————————————————————