Chapter 11

Issei was happy sitting down with his mother watching a movie that she wanted to watch. Rias did keep her end of the deal with allowing his mother to believe that her son was always this behemoth. His father would come home soon, and he was excited to see his father after avoiding his parents for a couple of days. Seeing as though he was at the borderline of eclipsing Rias and knowing that she was the most powerful out of her peerage, Issei would feel more secure knowing eventually Rias and her peerage would be left in the dust when compared to his power.

"Issei... Did you see that scary monster?"

The problem with having this system was that he couldn't watch a movie because whenever he would feel an emotion too powerful, the system would immediately calm him down. Turns out, his mother couldn't see the bright white aura that surrounded him. Was it a supernatural only thing... or him exclusively that could see the white aura.

"Mom... it wasn't that scary?"

His mother clung onto him while screaming multiple times when the killer was revealed. She was a child at heart, especially when it came down to movies. He simply chuckled seeing her scared shitless... However, this moment was short lived.

----------------------

New Quest: Go to the abandoned building where you can feel the presence of Rias Gremory

Reward: Level Up

            + Reputation points with Rias Gremory

----------------------

"Mom... I need to deal with something." Issei saw the rewards... Leveling up, hell yeah!

His mother pouted, "You never want to spend time with your mother... You always say that you have something to do..."

"I would love to spend time with you... but I really have to finish this little thing, but I promise I will be back in 2 hours." Pouting, his mother still ignored him. Issei simply sighed and walked away, "And I will bring a surprise for you and dad once I'm back."

"Fine... just don't get hurt." Issei smiled at his mother.

To ease her worries, Issei boasted," Do you really think anyone would be able to hurt this behemoth?" He was bluffing for sure, but he didn't want his mother to be worried sick... Seeing her cry once already hurt him... he never wanted to see his mother cry... He hoped he would never see his father cry either...

Sensing the magical presence of Rias from further away... Turns out, he learned how to do this by sensing huge mana presences in the proximity, with that he was able to deduct how to sense people who had excessive mana. Rias was just a walking landmine of mana... So, finding her was pretty easy for him.

Appearing right at the building where Rias and her peerage entered, Issei walked in to see them standing in front of a... large demon like creature. There was a woman's body sticking out of the middle of a large, mutated body with six large beast-like legs covered in fur standing in the middle of the room.

"Issei? What are you doing here?" Rias was shocked to see Issei.

"I should be asking you that..."

"Oh... another unfortunate prey." The beast-like woman spoke while staring at him with a predatory gaze.

"Another abomination..." Issei spoke while walking towards Rias. "You about to deal with it or will I finish it?"

----------------------

Name: Viser

Race: Stray Devil

Level: 26