Chapter 30

Could you all do me a favor?

There is someone on WebNovel that is stealing credit for this story named Yhwech and named it DXD: Issei the Gamer.

Could you all report him with me?
————————————————————

After 10 hours of grinding in the dungeon... Issei had enough silver coins. He had roughly 10 silver coins after grinding... Now he was confident with his supply of potions. Being brought back to his house... Issei was ready to fight against anyone.

————————————————————

New Major Quest: Go into the forest and fight against someone

Reward: Ancient Artifact (Legendary) and Level Up x 3

————————————————————

Seeing the quest and opening up his map and following the direction to where it went. Issei arrived to see a crimson armored woman in the sky with her draconic emerald colored wings spread out in the sky. Not only that, but the woman had her fallen angel feathered parallel to the draconic wings.

The moment when Issei showed up, the figure decided to make themselves known. Taking off her helmet, Issei was shocked to see who it was. Landing on the ground in front of him, staring into his eyes with a devilish grin, Issei couldn't help but clench his teeth upon seeing her.

"Hello... I can't believe that you're still alive. I guess I'll have to make sure I finish the job this time."

————————————————————

Name: Raynare

Race: Fallen Angel

Title: Red Dragon Empress

Level: 64 (+5)

HP: 4750/4750

MP: 2075/2075

STR: 84 (+7)

AGL: 78(+7)

END: 88 (+7)

INT: 76 (+7)

Bonus: +15% Damage Reduction

               +20% Damage to Devils

————————————————————

"So... you got a new power?" Issei venomously spoke while approaching Raynare. He knew that her speed was greater than his... but he absolutely demolished her in everything else besides magic. Another thing to note was that she had an additional five levels added to her level... was it due to the armor that she had on? It must have been due to something...

"Oh... you noticed." She sarcastically replied with before walking closer to him. "I wasn't satisfied with just one sacred gear... I decided to get another one. It was convenient to find the host... I left Kuoh and the next town over had a host that had the Boosted Gear. I simply played him like a toy... just like I did with you."

Instead of saying anything, Issei passively waited for her to make the first move. He was going to make sure that he would tear her apart... make her beg for mercy.

Raynare decided to blast towards him... the problem with being five levels lower and Issei having fifty percent damage reduction is that he negated all her attempts in hurting him. She went for a right hook... Issei simply tanked the blow and grabbed her arm. Widening her eyes, she looked to see Issei rip her arm off.