Chapter 5

Standing in the middle of the occult middle, Issei turned to see Akeno sitting down with a smile on her face. Kiba had brought him in here before leaving saying that he had a math exam to attend to.

"Does she always take a shower before speaking with the person that she brought here?" Issei was annoyed... Here she was taking a shower while he was sitting down wasting precious time that he could have been using to do something different.

Akeno giggled, "She doesn't do this often... Especially not with guests. Just give her a couple minutes, she wanted to be at her best for her guest."

Sitting down on the couch across from Issei, he could only stare at the ceiling while sighing. Closing his eyes, Issei began thinking about all that he wanted to do for the rest of the day. Before he could go further with his thoughts, Rias Gremory finally entered the room with only a towel on.

"Oh Issei! I'm sorry for making you wait this long..."

Issei looked at her annoyed, ignoring her body in the process because of his annoyance, "Just hurry up..."

Wait, why was she in a towel? Doesn't she have any respect for her body? Turning away from her, Issei began thinking. Why did she take a shower before speaking with him? Why was she only wearing a towel when she could have put on her clothes before leaving the shower room? Why was Akeno and Rias the only people in the room besides him?

Wait...

Issei began frowning with anger beginning to take face. He wasn't the brightest... But there was one thing that he knew was happening...

He was known as being the largest pervert in the school. Everyone knew that fact.

They were taking advantage of his perversion.

Rias quickly came out of the shower room again with actual clothing, the standard female uniform. Sitting down at her desk, Rias took up a serious expression. "Let me cut to the chase... What are you?"

"Issei Hyoudou, 2nd year at this-"

Interrupting him sharply, Rias glared at him, "You know what I mean. What are you?"

Tilting his head innocently, Issei knew that she was speaking about his powers. It was obvious... She was a devil so she should be able to tell more than anyone that Issei wasn't a normal human. However, Issei had a mission... "Rias... Did you get hit in the head?"

"Excuse me?"

"I have no idea what else you are talking about? We're all humans... Regular people. Is there something you want from me? Do you want me to speak about me being a pervert, being a disgusting specimen of the human race? Do you want me to humiliate myself further?" Beginning to express his anger slightly, Issei began standing his ground.

Rias lessened her glare slightly, there was something about Issei that she felt... There was no way that it wasn't supernatural. However, she didn't have any evidence to use this against him besides a small little presence of power that she felt while passing by him earlier this morning without them noticing each other's presence. "I... What powers do you have?"

"This isn't an anime woman. We don't have the abilities to fly, nor do we have the abilities to shoot plasma filled waves at our opponents." Issei paused before looking at Rias with a stern expression, "I think a shower wasn't what you needed but a couple hours of sleep and some therapy."

Ignoring his remark, Rias began rubbing her temples with her hands, she leaned into her hands, which her on her desk, and sighed. Okay, maybe her approach wasn't the best. She thought that immediate pressure and taking advantage of his perversion would get him to expose his powers, but that didn't work.