Chapter 37

"Issei!" Rias ran to Issei... they were standing in the middle of the meeting room in which the faction peace treaty was going to take place.

Hugging the brunette, Issei could only slightly groan. "Hey Rias... how's it going?"

Smiling brightly, Rias replied, "Great because you're here now."

Sirzechs was in the back giggling. Artemis wasn't here because Issei was able to convince her that she wasn't needed to come and the fact that it would cause some... unnecessary interactions between the Greek and the factions.

That was when he heard another man laugh, turning to see a man with black feathers, twelve of them, and black hair that had yellow tips, Issei narrowed his eyes at him. "So this is the man that you hold so highly, Sirzechs?"

"Azazel... Trust me, he's far stronger than he looks." Sirzechs backed Issei up.

"I don't doubt that... it's just baffling that someone randomly, who was never known to the supernatural world, just stop Kokabiel and is bringing the three factions together to have peace."

————————————————————

New Quest: Survive the Meeting

Rewards: +++++ Reputation with everyone in the room who you don't know

                  +Level Up X 8

                  +New Title

                  +Reward from Sirzechs

                  +12 titanite shards

————————————————————

Alright, all Issei needed to do would be to survive this meeting.

Michael, the blonde-haired man, stood at the opposing side of Azazel and Sirzechs with a smile on his face responded to the bickering of the other leaders. "Should we begin the meeting?"

"Of course!" Azazel sat down on his side of the table that they were circling.

Serafall quickly shot straight up, her being on Sirzechs's right, and pointed her finger straight at Azazel, "Your people started this! They nearly killed my dear little Sona!"

"Just because one of my people went out of my control and decided to go stray doesn't mean it's my fault." Azazel quickly defended himself.

"Kokabiel is your responsibility!"

"And stray devils? Whose responsibilities are they?" Azazel quickly interjected Serafall.

"What?"

"Tell me... what about the Holy Sword project?"Michael and Gabriel, the beautiful blonde-haired angel sitting next to Michael, both frowned a little from that remark. "You want to blame me for my people... then what about the many lives your people traumatized and killed? We all can't control everyone... we're not their parents."

After saying that, Azazel sighed and sat down. Sirzechs noticed the silent Serafall, who also followed Azazel and sat down, and he quickly spoke, "I understand-"

Issei quickly interjected all of the leaders, "Aren't we here for peace?" The leaders looked at Issei and noticed his bored expression... Issei was getting very bored. "You all came here for peace... yet you all are beginning to argue again. Just... pledge you want peace or not."

Sirzechs smiled slightly hearing Issei, "He's right... we shouldn't blame each other for the mistakes others have made. All we can do now is to move forward and fix those mistakes... one way we can atone for these mistakes is to make peace. I, Sirzechs Lucifer, agree to make peace with the two other factions."