Chapter 29

The equipment that Issei got was worthless since it was just another weapon that was leagues worst than his current ones. Sitting down... It had been a couple of days since the fight with Riser and Issei didn't meet with Artemis or Rias. He didn't want to deal with them just yet... he was getting a little afraid of them. Why was he becoming afraid of them now when he was perfectly fine beforehand... He just... was so confused. Was it because of her? Issei continued thinking about the reputation system... What was so special about him? There was nothing special about him...

"Issei... Dinner will be ready soon? Will you eat right now or later?"

"I'll eat later mom!" Issei didn't need to eat anymore... the system keeps him alive off of not getting hurt and just resting.

Just on his bed... relaxing with nothing to do, Issei continued being silent. That was when he heard a knock from the front door of his house. Getting up and exiting his room, Issei went down the stairs to see two beings with white cloth covering their faces. "Issei... is that you?"

————————————————————

Name: Irina

Race: Human

Title: Exorcist of the Church

Level: 35

HP: 1600/1600

MP: 1050/1050

STR: 36 (+6)

AGL: 39

END: 32

INT: 42

Bonus: +10% damage to Devils

————————————————————

Irina... Issei remembered one of his very close friends when he was little being named that. "Yeah... Is that you Irina?"

Irina took off her cloth from covering her head and smiled brightly. Rushing to Issei and hugging him, she squealed in joy. "Finally... I found you... Issei, I can't believe it's you."

Pushing her gently, Issei didn't want to get hugged by someone he just met again... even if he knew her from the past. "So... what are you doing here?"

"Classified information!" The other girl that Irina came with said.

Ignoring her, Issei waited for Irina to respond. "Oh... I was just checking on you."

Looking at his mother with a serious stare, his mother nodded and walked away. Something was going to happen and she knew her son was going to deal with it. Once his mother was in the kitchen, he led the girls back outside and closed the door to make sure his mother didn't hear anything from this. His father was snoozing away in his own room...

"What are you two doing here in devil territory?"

The blunt question caught the two off, but the other girl responded quickly, "We don't need to tell you."

"Then don't."

Again, catching them off guard with the bluntness, Irina responded this time. "What?"

"I don't really care what you're doing here... so why would I press in asking you?"

"Oh... that does make sense."

"Is that all you wanted from me?" Issei asked, getting a little tired from the hostility that the cloth girl was giving him.

Irina shook her head, "Since you know of the supernatural world... could we ask you for direction to where the leaders of the territory are?"

"One of them is right in front of you."