Chapter 10.

Friday 11th February
8 am

Cassidy

I woke up wrapped in David's arms. We didn't end up falling asleep until about 2am yesterday.

We spent our time laughing and reminiscing about our  experiences. I really wished I knew him all those years ago but everything happens for a reason.

Just then my phone light up.

Text message mode:

Twin 🔥

Morning CiCi, you picking me up or
I'm picking you up for class today ?

                                             You're gonna have to pick me up girl.

Okay what time should I get to yours ?

Ermm....I'm not at mine 🤭👀

BITCCHHHH
WHATS ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

I'll send you the address xx

Ouuuu you got that Dave🍆👀🤭

Stop being nasty 🤣
I'll see you in an hour x

Text mode over

As I tried to release myself from the protection of his arms it's like he just held on tighter.

"Where you tryna go Mamas? I'm not ready to let you go." He says with his raspy morning voice but his eyes still closed.

His voice was even deeper in the mornings than it was during the day. But I also think it was because he was extremely overly tired in general.

This man never slept.

"I need to get ready for class baby." I say tracing the tattoo on his arms. It was my favourite thing to do. "Besides, you should keep sleeping I know you're tired."

"Yeah but you taking away the most comfortable thing to sleep with."

"What's that ?"

"You." He said holding me tighter. He honestly made my heart melt with his random sweet statements.

"Don't you want me to get a good education so I can get a good job?"

"I keep telling you, you don't need a job Mamas. I'll pay you to stay at home and be pretty."

"Whatever David, you just want me barefoot and pregnant."

"Nahh...you can wear shoes." He said smiling and laughing with me.

"I'm not about to do this with you." I say playfully. Finally setting myself free.

I got in the shower, did my morning routine and got dressed.

I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I ended up making myself a little omelette.