Chapter 15

Thursday 3rd March
2:45 pm

I had driven around for about 45 minutes in total before I found a lead.

I used my connections and found out that Chardonnay was at a kickback taking place at a mutual friends house.

I got out of my car and made my way into the house greeting the people that I knew.

I found her by the pool surrounded by niggas and a few other girls.

"Ayo Chardonnay, let me holla at you." I said from a distance away from everyone.

She looked confused to see me.

I don't know what she was expecting, play stupid games win stupid prizes mama.

I was here to deliver her prize.

She took her legs out of the pool drying them off
with a near by towel.

She then proceeded to put on a T-shirt and booty shorts over her bikini. I didn't care what she was wearing I was going to beat her ass regardless.

As she began to walk up to me to my phone started ringing and I saw David's name pop up.

I let my phone ring out three times then I received a flood of text messages.

Text mode:

Bae 💋

3 pm: Why aren't you picking up the phone mamas?

3:02 pm: Where you at cakes ? Are you okay ? Call me.

3:03 pm: You getting me tight C.

3:03 pm: Cassidy, pick up.

Text mode over

I couldn't risk David coming and I knew Rae would be pissed at me for this but I proceeded to put my phone on airplane mode.

Her feet calm to a halt as she stood in front of me. We were standing in a secluded part of the back yard away from the pool and everyone else.

"To what do I owe this pleasure Cassidy." She says whilst folding her arms.

It took everything in me not to snatch my name out of her mouth the moment she spoke.

"So you like damaging property that doesn't belong to you?" I responded.

She laughed in my face with an animated expression.

At that moment, all I could see was red. I had time today and she had the right one.

"Look, little girl -"

I didn't even allow her to finish her sentence. I decked her in her jaw causing her to jerk back in pain.

I grabbed hold of her t-shirt pulling her down to my eye level and slapped her. She attempted to pull me off her as I held unto her tighter.

She grabbed me in the same fashion which caused me to drag her down completely and punch her multiple times as I wrestled to stay ontop of her.